Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I would've passed on the 2013's if they were 65 bucks. That shoe pissed me off beyond belief. One of my favorites ruined. Royals have always had a Nike Air Tongue, and No Jumpman in the Back. Why they decided to ruin the Chicago, and not the Knicks makes you wonder sometimes.
JB knows that whether the market would bite those 2013's or not, it wouldn't matter, because the demand of the chi's would double (maybe even triple) as soon as they drop leaked pics of the 2015s

So when were the lasers a super gr?
Only reason I referred to them as a "super gr" is because here in Toronto jordan 1s og highs are never released in footlockers or champs. They're only released in house of hoops or raffled off in smaller sneaker stores. However, the lasers were in every footlocker and champs. That's my reference to the whole super gr thing. 

Around here (pittsburgh) champs and some footlockers got most all 1s except breds and royals but definitely not alot.

Got 2 on lock.! One for me and one for my older brother.!

With the current hype for aj1 these looking a bit harder to get. Especially how everyone in here is trying to cop multiple pairs, thats just a small % of us on nt. im pretty sure most people are thinking the same.

No they aint

Tired of insecure resellers coming in threads tryna hype shoes up.

The 1 is one retro that you dont need to post fake hype posts for. They will sell

Last edited:
B
With the current hype for aj1 these looking a bit harder to get. Especially how everyone in here is trying to cop multiple pairs, thats just a small % of us on nt. im pretty sure most people are thinking the same.

Can't compare nt hype to the masses. I live in Alabama where there is 0 hype on og 1s. I'm sure this isn't the only place

B
Can't compare nt hype to the masses. I live in Alabama where there is 0 hype on og 1s. I'm sure this isn't the only place

Some other NTers have said that about their respective regions as well.

How many places are truly like that? All that means is that local ebay sellers can buy 3 or 4 without hesitation.

beautiful sneaker, will to try to get a pair.

hype is hype, only worry about things under your direct control.

Some other NTers have said that about their respective regions as well.

How many places are truly like that? All that means is that local ebay sellers can buy 3 or 4 without hesitation.

I had the opportunity to purchase 2 pair of breds but only got 1, shadows and black toes sat for over a week, bw sat for even longer. Low bred 1s still available. It's gravvy here

@ogretro4me @AirSakuragi & @OGMCMXCII (The BAMA NT Boyz[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji])

Back
Top Bottom