Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Decided to take this pic in memory of my pops, I love you man :frown: .

Knowing my dude, he'd want me to give his pair I have for his memorial to someone who will rock them into the ground.

doap ...are his Chicagos his size or yours? ..if yours you could always stock 'em n then break em out n rock 'em when you're his age :tongue:

manposite manposite Actually, they are a half size too small of what him and I could of worn.

My bro bought them in hopes to resell, but when he found out I struck out on the release date, he sent them to me to have, so I use them for display purposes in his honor.

any of you guys "nike air" logo on the insole start to peel off after one wear ? ...
I am with you man! But not after the first time, at the fifth I believe..anyway I am not sure the quality of this chicago 1 is so good..

I am with you man! But not after the first time, at the fifth I believe..anyway I am not sure the quality of this chicago 1 is so good..
mine was completely gone on one shoe after wear 1. After three wears they both disappeared. I know Nike is cheap, but one would think they'd want their brand to stay on. Maybe print it on the insole rather than use shrinky dinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as mine, but for me it's not that big of an issue.  Also, I was wondering if anyone could confirm the wing logo on my legit check above with their own. I compared it with my pair that I won from Footlocker and the wing logo on the mentioned above pair seems a little bit displaced. The shoe definitely passed the eye test for me, but I keep going back to the wing logo on the side.  When comparing directly with my FTL pair, the logo seems a bit higher from the bottom and shifted a bit to the right.  Tell me I'm being paranoid and that this is just an issue with QC and not the authenticity of this pair.  Thanks fam!

Lost my father a few years ago and he was relatively young so I know what you're going through

May he rest in peace, may God be with you and your family at tough time.
Sorry for your loss as well. I appreciate the support the NT fam has been giving me. it really helps in times as these, when I'm at a low.

Decided to take this pic in memory of my pops, I love you man
frown.gif

Knowing my dude, he'd want me to give his pair I have for his memorial to someone who will rock them into the ground. But it's too hard to do it because of what we did together. RIP my man.

Sorry for the depressive post. I just want to dedicate it to him. This one's for you, yours and mine, you and me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

dq5eoi.jpg
Sorry for your loss bro.  It's good to hear you are keeping his memories fresh. My father hasn't passed, but he's been locked up for 6 years and gets out this Friday, so hopefully I can learn from your story and learn to cherish the times I do have with mine now. Condolences to you but also sending positive vibes your way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom