Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
While I do think they will drop on NDC via raffle...

It's gonna be next to impossible with it being small amount of pairs and dudes already cheating so yea
I dunno bro, I think NDC still has a lot of pairs or atleast the pairs they were originally going to sell online.

I wouldn't say a lot but they will be releasing them most likely but our chances are slim to none especially with people already knowing how to cheat

i was in vegas for this release, kind of regret not attempting to cop a pair. wasn't about to line up on my vacation though. still looking around for a dece price.

I wouldn't say a lot but they will be releasing them most likely but our chances are slim to none especially with people already knowing how to cheat
I guess I'm naive, people already found an exploit with the NDC raffle system? Geez.

yeah if they just release on ndc the super bots add all the stock to their cart as soon as they hit the product page, the super bots are monitoring ndc as we speak for key words like chicago 1s,  and then now someone said they hacked snkrs, the fairest  way to release these online would be raffle . but then dudes will still enter with 100 diff accounts, but thats the fairest it will get. 

Last edited:
yeah if they just release on ndc the super bots add all the stock to their cart as soon as they hit the product page, the super bots are monitoring ndc as we speak for key words like chicago 1s,  and then now someone said they hacked snkrs, the fairest online release would be raffle . but then dude will still enter with 100 diff accounts, but thats the fairest it will get. 
Don't you need a 100 different cell phones to enter a 100 times?

People already on here posted screenshots of getting 59 emails some saying you did not win and a couple say you won a pair
I wasn't being srs :lol:

It would be nice to see all those who snatch up pairs with multi accounts come to and end so others can have a chance at a pair.

On a side note, I may have found a size 10.5 banneds :wink:

Last edited:
People already on here posted screenshots of getting 59 emails some saying you did not win and a couple say you won a pair
I wasn't being srs :lol:

It would be nice to see all those who snatch up pairs with multi accounts come to and end so others can have a chance at a pair.

On a side note, I may have found a size 10.5 banneds :wink:

If the price is right let me know. I'll gladly sell my pair of 2013 to hopefully cover a good amount

If the price is right let me know. I'll gladly sell my pair of 2013 to hopefully cover a good amount
noone wants the 2013s. shoes made out of plastic. the fit was off too.

Then why are people buying them up? LULZ

I got 4 pairs so I'll gladly sell a pair for $600 and cover the rest for the banners if the price is right

Then why are people buying them up? LULZ

I got 4 pairs so I'll gladly sell a pair for $600 and cover the rest for the banners if the price is right

yet you ask for hand outs :rolleyes

Handouts? I paid resell on them :Rollin

Maybe if I got them for retail through others then you can say that

The only pair of 1's I paid retail for were the FF and black and whites

Random but what's going rate for the Chi's? I'm about to list a DS sz.11 up in the B/S forum and I don't know what to list it for...

Back
Top Bottom