Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Woke up this morning at 4am to a crying 9 week old puppy and a NDC email saying I won the rights to purchase these babies!  They sent it to me after 11 last night! Thats whats up.

congrats to all NT member who cooked!!

I'm still thinking what to do to reverse my struck out streak lol

my last success was the SBB

been striking out after that..

PB, racer mc 2, ovo, now these.. smh 
mean.gif

I'm thinking I would rather battle bots than play a game of chance with getting my email pulled out of a "Digital" fish bowl--
mean.gif

Salt levels on max capacity.
Caught that loser email too 
mean.gif

atleast with bots my actions influence the outcome somewhat lol

Last edited:
I guess you where one of the guys saying Nike sent their Chicago stock to stores and those wouldn't release online either

Stop being ignorant, there wasn't a huge stock at niketowns for chicagos, for sbb there were 600+ pairs at each location. Chicagos were black labeled at employee store while sbb anyone could purchase at 50% off ( I got a pair). The Chicago release was cancelled at the last minute because of what had happened the prior week so the time frame to just ship all the shoes out to stores wasn't there.

There is common sense in this and unless Nike overproduced these sbb compared to the amount of og 1 they usually make I don't see there being a major online release.

Btw i never said the chicagos weren't going to release online.

Last edited:
This system is good against bots, but not good for us who is just looking for a pair than multiple pairs

well that was dissapointing no wins on from me, wife, or mom..  wonder if they are going to do this for shattered backboards too. 

I didn't win and I'm officially turned off from this shoe. I guess I will never have them because I'm above paying over retail.

Stop being ignorant, there wasn't a huge stock at niketowns for chicagos, for sbb there were 600+ pairs at each location. Chicagos were black labeled at employee store while sbb anyone could purchase at 50% off ( I got a pair). The Chicago release was cancelled at the last minute because of what had happened the prior week so the time frame to just ship all the shoes out to stores wasn't there.

There is common sense in this and unless Nike overproduced these sbb compared to the amount of og 1 they usually make I don't see there being a major online release.

Btw i never said the chicagos weren't going to release online.

Why u so angry? I actually don't live near a niketown so I know nothing about their allotments.

Why u so angry? I actually don't live near a niketown so I know nothing about their allotments.

Not angry and it was discussed in the thread about niketowns having a lot pairs than they normally do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom