Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Im guessing ya'll struck out? (Again)
Yeah, unfortunately a guy told the whole fb group that they were probably going to release today (even if we didnt win) so when I checked fb  everyone was up (4am) lol. Had to wake up at 5 for supreme drop anyways so chanced it. 

Why the hell does anyone think SBBs look better than Chicago 1s? Weird black/orange halloween pumpkin candy corn colorway vs. classic retro Bulls AJ1 colorway seems like no contest to me.
Thank you. I swear people today are bigger followers nowadays than ever. Just because a person with a big social media co-signs things everyone hops on the same train. There is no comparison to the "Chicago's" and "SBB's" imo. The SBB's have no historical background to them like the "Chicago's".

Was able to check out.

Any idea if I'll run into issues since it's my girls name on the account and I checked out via my paypal and shipped to my address? We never put any of her info on her account besides her name anyway though.

Easy cop. 
grin.gif

Thank you. I swear people today are bigger followers nowadays than ever. Just because a person with a big social media co-signs things everyone hops on the same train. There is no comparison to the "Chicago's" and "SBB's" imo. The SBB's have no historical background to them like the "Chicago's".

I have pairs of both and they both look good to me. Chicagos are Chicago's but the sbb were done great and love wearing them

Last edited:
didn't waste anytime checking out on my pair. also had a $35 gift card I been saving for the right time.

Even past historical background, just the colors of the SBBs are so bad compared to the Chicago. The Chicago is arguably the most classic colorway of the AJ1, whereas the SBB looks like something you'd buy at Party City on Halloween weekend to get a cool looking outfit for trick 'r treating.

If the Hamburgler had AJ1's, they'd be SBBs. In a bad way.

Just insane that a black/orange/white sneaker can be so popular; every time I see it on-foot or on display I think it looks bad.

I have pairs of both and they both look good to me. Chicagoans Chicago's but the sbb were done great and love wearing them
I totally understand the SBBs for people who are into orange as a color - then they'd be a must-have - but that doesn't seem to be the case for 99% of owners (not commenting on you at all b/c no idea what you're into). I personally would never consider wearing the shoe; I dislike the colorway that much. Same reason I don't wear orange/black/white colored shirts, or anything else like that on my body. I think the amount people are paying for it is nuts given the other AJ1s out there.

I won't even get into the Fragments.

Wow. Finally got to check out a Pair of Jordan from Nike.com... Last pair I was able to cop from nike.com was Bred XI. LMFAO!

Back
Top Bottom