Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Easy cop. 
grin.gif
Thats what it seemed like being that i was actually picked 
laugh.gif
.....i know it hasn't been around long and NDC just started it, but being its the 1st time doing this online raffle system thing and going 1 for 1 i can say i like it!!!
laugh.gif
...kinda surprised i was picked after hearing about every1 who struck out even after those who did multiple entries.....guess in a way its more of a fair chance rather than having to deal and put up with the bots, hopefully it some what puts a end to the bots and i will have more success in the future!!!
grin.gif

Last edited:

Man this raffle way is the way...peace of mind win or lose. lotta time saved.

Wow. Finally got to check out a Pair of Jordan from Nike.com... Last pair I was able to cop from nike.com was Bred XI. LMFAO!
Yup... It's fair no trick to it. You strike you just strike not because someone has a bot.
Definitely!!!.... liking this raffle system better than having to fight and wait and struggle with the bots!!!....its a even playing field and just a luck of the draw

I'm willing to take a L..if I fought a good fight...trying numerous sources..over a longer period of time...it's time consuming I know..and results would probably be the same...
But...
Seems people rather get Mike Tyson KOd first rnd than fight a good fight. Take a L quickfast, and that'd be it.
Not me...feels too cheap to me.I rather fight the bots than this..and at least feel I actually put effort in..than take an instant L

Yup... It's fair no trick to it. You strike out, you just strike out. Not because someone has a bot.

You won't lose because of a bot anymore, but you will now because someone has a huge extended family or 67 burner phones.

Struck out with 11 different emails between the wife and I. Taking that long drive home from work, my buddy fellow NTer called saying he won a size 12 in accident (he wears 11) and I could have it. Turn up!

Can't believe I secured a pair because I never win any online raffles, to an extent I'm still skeptical, I'll only believe it when it arrives. I got the confirmation email but nothing on shipping as yet. Also, how do people have multiple entries, they really got those many burner phones ? The new Nike system is a step in the right direction, they still need to fix their servers though. 

Did everyone who ordered get a confirmation email. Still haven't got one and the my orders section in my account is blank

Everyone saying they rather take their chances with bots probably uses them or has no idea how bots work. I like the new NDC drawing system.
Everyone who would rather battle bots are mad because they didnt win. If they won, "I love the new system Nike is using! Works great!"

Did everyone who ordered get a confirmation email. Still haven't got one and the my orders section in my account is blank
I got a confirmation email once I made the order, although it does state that another email will be sent out once the order has been shipped. Still haven't received the Shipping email but got the confirmation. It took about 5-10 minutes to come through doe once I made the purchase on NDC. 

Last edited:
Did you take a print out of the order confirmation page ? That may help. 

I never got it just an error after processing payment. Looks like I may take an L due to errors. Not happy about that as I won the raffle fair and square, but I do have a pair already so I won't lose sleep

Back
Top Bottom