Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
^^
just curious as to your reasoning for THINKING chi 1s won't come in og box? like i said, frags were "remastered" and also still came in an og box so that kinda disproves your theory right there. i personally would want it to be the og box, if for no other reason, bc the new boxes are cheap, flimsy pieces of ****

Now they out here fighting over a box...
A box....
It's just going to get smashed and wet and crumble and tear
Can't even wear the box,
Can't take the box with you when you wear the shoes

:smh:

:smh: you ain't lying man! That's why I jus lurk, post a couple of times & jus wait till release date to post.

A box....
Can't even wear the box,

:lol: :lol: :lol: ........ppl gone start posting boxes instead of shoes from here on

so yall wouldnt care if yall paid $185.00 and jb gives you the chicago 1's in a red chinese plastic bag?

yall make no sense sometimes too you know how much of a price difference or a deal breaker it is when you cop kicks and it aint got the og box. so yall can miss me with that "who cares what box" bs

Last edited:
I've got a feeling these won't be coming to my city. With all the "OG" touches added what do y'all think the resale price will be?

A box....
Can't even wear the box,

9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg

:lol:

so yall wouldnt care if yall paid $185.00 and jb gives you the chicago 1's in a red chinese plastic bag?

yall make no sense sometimes too you know how much of a price difference or a deal breaker it is when you cop kicks and it aint got the og box. so yall can miss me with that "who cares what box" bs

Man, you damn well know there's a difference between them not coming in the style of box you desire and them coming in a bag. Either way I'd be more upset about paying $185 for them.

nah not really cuz either way you not wearing a bag nor the box so if you dont care about what box it comes in why would you care if it came in a bag. but ill give you the benefit of the doubt, would you want your chicago 1s to come in a og nike air box for 185 or would you want your chicago 1s to come in a generic orange nike box for 185

nah not really cuz either way you not wearing a bag nor the box so if you dont care about what box it comes in why would you care if it came in a bag. but ill give you the benefit of the doubt, would you want your chicago 1s to come in a og nike air box for 185 or would you want your chicago 1s to come in a generic orange nike box for 185

Bra it doesn't matter cop if you like the shoe. Or better yet cop if you like the box if you don't like the box don't cop. I don't think anyone will pass because of what box it comes in so stop with that assanine debate

Last edited:
not even talking about pass or cop depending on what box, was just responding to jake08 of him saying he spoke directly with nike and confirmed they are coming with the 30anni box when thats not even the case, then people wanna come in saying doesnt matter what box you rock the kicks. but that aint even what the debate was about, not talking about wearing the kicks or not or passing or not just talking about that its gonna come wit a nike air box instead of the false info jake08 is spreadin

Last edited:

There's no way that you don't see the disconnect in logic here. There's a difference in function between a box and a bag, where a box would clearly be a better storage device.

I don't care what my box looks like, so long as it does it's job of being able to store the shoes between wears and doesn't succumb to weight when stacked.

I've been rocking Jordan Is for YEARS, so I've had them come in various boxes. I'm not about to be hung up over one particular joint.

thats why i said i gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a 2 different box comparison, i dont know bout you but the brown nikesportswear box we for the past few years were weak as **** and didnt even hold up when stacking, like i said before im not even comparing if the chicagos come in any other box other than nike air that people will be passing on copping. 

you just pointed out the reason so kinda oxymoron dont ya think? people are allowed to share opinions or otherwise your post just as irrelevant
Yo my fault, excuse myself. Let me let you get back to you expressing your opinion about shoe boxes. We would all love to hear opinions here in NikeTALK, especially boxes in the Chicago 1 thread. 

Last edited:
I do prefer og NA box. The new box is very fragile. It very well could be they wanted to use up all the OG na boxes before they switched to new box.

Sometimes there is a much simpler reason for things like this so everyone be calm lol

yeah getting a little out of hand lol. I would still cop regardless of box, but if i can voice my opinion about it, I would prefer the OG NA box or the 1994 box. 

Back
Top Bottom