Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Patiently waiting for jb to re retro a remastered pair of WC 4's since they bringin the right shade of grey n speckles on all these other retros(oreos,bob,&liberty10's) i hated the 2012's endes up sellin my pair..horrible leather too

Patiently waiting for jb to re retro a remastered pair of WC 4's since they bringin the right shade of grey n speckles on all these other retros(oreos,bob,&liberty10's) i hated the 2012's endes up sellin my pair..horrible leather too
need this lol. I ended up with like 4 or 5 pairs just because the quality is so awful

PAW_6837-X3.jpg

Trey Songz rocking the Jordan 1 "Chicago".

Last edited:
It just takes one bathroom run to take you from on point to ashy, so I can't even clown son. We don't know his story :lol:

Yall a fool for pointing that man knuckles out like that

Even though it wasn't hard to miss

Wrong for that
roll.gif

I would say Concords
If we're talking about '00, agree. Retros ain't been the same since the concords first retroed. Retros before them were straight up shelf warmers

i was pretty shocked that the wc iv's were sold out instantly (it was the big release after the concords).  ever since then, all the releases sold out with ease.
if we're talking about '11, also agree lol

If we're talking about '00, agree. Retros ain't been the same since the concords first retroed. Retros before them were straight up shelf warmers

if we're talking about '11, also agree lol
To be fair, JB had a string of bad cws and releases up to the '11 Concords  (Orion VIIs, anyone?) and then hyped up the brand by releasing hyped OG cws the next 3 years.. I think this entire plan was to fall in place with the current price increases (I can't see how they could've pulled the gradual price increases without dropping some OG cw heat).

these are coming unlaced....per the OG standard....nike has already confirmed this sometime at the top of the year during a bloggers talk/comm.

Back
Top Bottom