Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
ok so whats different between those on feet pics and my pair in hands now

The fact that no matter how many times we tell you that they aren't authentic, you only want to hear yours is authentic. Fact of the matter is, it's not authentic.

Authentic by literal definition is "of undisputed origin; genuine".

By nike's definition of authenticity:
View media item 1500311
You can even have a pair smuggled from Nike themselves but that would now be an illegal pair wouldn't it? if its origin is disputed, then I don't know how you expect us to call them authentic.

Last edited:
Like I said I don't care real/ or fake I get my money back, you guys have literally no facts what so ever besides "early pair=fake" tell me what pictures to take and Ill take them. Those on feet pictures people think are real. Im just debating its the way I am I like to hear facts and source. With that being said what do you need to see

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 they ain't trying to listen.

Indeed. :smh:

Like I said I don't care real/ or fake I get my money back, you guys have literally no facts what so ever besides "early pair=fake" tell me what pictures to take and Ill take them. Those on feet pictures people think are real. Im just debating its the way I am I like to hear facts and source. With that being said what do you need to see

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

still no evidence... like I said list the difference between the on feet pair and mine I will post any pictures you need. If they are fake you are helping me out so show me evidence cause people turn a blind eye to those but not mine

still no evidence... like I said list the difference between the on feet pair and mine I will post any pictures you need. If they are fake you are helping me out so show me evidence cause people turn a blind eye to those but not mine
Post pictures of lateral side (soles facing each other), medial side (soles facing each other), top view, front view, back view, soles, tongue tag. Both shoes must be in the pic. Make sure they are enlarged so we can see the detail. No pics at angles, just directly face your camera to the view of the shoe I requested.

Post pictures of lateral side (soles facing each other), medial side (soles facing each other), top view, front view, back view, soles, tongue tag. Both shoes must be in the pic. Make sure they are enlarged so we can see the detail. No pics at angles, just directly face your camera to the view of the shoe I requested.
will post asap look at the videos on youtube too of the fake pairs the lace bags are different and quality is *** I'm posting pics soon

will post asap look at the videos on youtube too of the fake pairs the lace bags are different and quality is *** I'm posting pics soon

I'm aware that there are different factories that make different fakes, packaged differently of the same shoe.

Early pairs don't always =fake. Boutiques been selling early pairs for a long time to friends and family and those that will throw some extra $$ their way. I copped my first pair of Jordan 1 Black Toe OG's two months early from a spot in Florida that's a legit Nike account.

Last edited:
lol retail at a retail store or bust, some people stay trying to pass off their sus shoes as real and even if they look real you know in the back of your head that they still might not be authentic, im not trying to bash anyone but why even risk it? go get them from a retail store on release day and wrap it up as authentice regardless, so you have them a few months/weeks early does that make you cooler than anyone else? especially if your pairs authenticity is in question i believe you do not look cooler oh and go rock your early pairs anywhere and people are gunna think they are fake regardless and who wants that? do you though

i thought we already confirmed your pair was unauthorized/fake, if even you dont 100% believe its real just return the damn thing cuz you keep posting and going back and forth with everybody that its real or its fake and that you can return and get your money back but yet you dont and you still got the damn shoe. fakes are suppose to resemble the real thing as close as possible so your chicagos "looks like the real thing" is pretty false, you keep saying you need proof but everybodys pointed them out yet you still wont believe it because thats how real pairs look. but what real pair are you even comparing your fakes to? being posted on other sites dont make them legit and your sellers are sus as hell based off their name. and jake08 stores sell early pairs like a week or 2 early because shops use to get them early but if you got your pairs 2 months early you should legit check them joints because shops dont usually get kicks 2 months early because nike and jb know most stores be trying to backdoor and sell them early and they dont like early released products thats why a lot of mom and pop stores got their account closed. 

Last edited:

i thought we already confirmed your pair was unauthorized/fake, if even you dont 100% believe its real just return the damn thing cuz you keep posting and going back and forth with everybody that its real or its fake and that you can return and get your money back but yet you dont and you still got the damn shoe. fakes are suppose to resemble the real thing as close as possible so your chicagos "looks like the real thing" is pretty false, you keep saying you need proof but everybodys pointed them out yet you still wont believe it because thats how real pairs look. but what real pair are you even comparing your fakes to? being posted on other sites dont make them legit and your sellers are sus as hell based off their name. and jake08 stores sell early pairs like a week or 2 early because shops use to get them early but if you got your pairs 2 months early you should legit check them joints because shops dont usually get kicks 2 months early because nike and jb know most stores be trying to backdoor and sell them early and they dont like early released products thats why a lot of mom and pop stores got their account closed. 
He shouldn't even ask for legit checks for a pair that was released 2 months prior to RD.

This early pair talk should stop before mods come in and take action lol

Back
Top Bottom