Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
We need to keep it up so we can get it locked like the other NA I threads. People are slackin.

lock it up until release date or hell even forever, we know the release date and nothing until then will change and we already know what it looks like as well

This just looks better and better...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said I don't care real/ or fake I get my money back, you guys have literally no facts what so ever besides "early pair=fake" tell me what pictures to take and Ill take them. Those on feet pictures people think are real. Im just debating its the way I am I like to hear facts and source. With that being said what do you need to see

get your money back and wait til release day

you can compare all you want but most of these on feet pix are of UA/HQ fake pairs.

I would tell everyone to wait. 1s are bootlegged to no end. Its almost scary to get them early because these factories are becoming better and better at UA/GMs

the funny thing is that dudes that get pairs early will always try to defend their pairs to the death just to try and give themselves that peace of mind 
laugh.gif

We're still debating whether bronxkid409 bronxkid409 's pair are real or not? I thought we settled this a few weeks ago.

I also thought you were sending them back. Just rest easy, return them and buy them for retail in a month.

No one even gets daps for getting stuff early anymore. Not since like '06. Not worth it, man.

bronxkid409 bronxkid409

View media item 1501092
View media item 1501082
Nike air tag is stitched differently as shown by the arrows. Stitching near the Nike air is REALLY off. Collar is deformed. Your tongues aren't centered. Both sway a little outwards.

View media item 1501094
The toebox holes are punched off center.

View media item 1501095
Sloppy outsole painting.

View media item 1501096
The shoe on the right side has the outsole deformed as its sloping outwards. Shown by the arrow.

View media item 1501111
Your heel height is short.

View media item 1501112
As stated before, collar is deformed.

View media item 1501115
Stitching and construction is off. Subtle but off.

This was all just first glance off my iPhone so maybe I missed some.

tl;dr
Great quality fakes.

Last edited:
there's not much of a debate. you're not seeing an authorized pair that early. and if you were, the seller would charge accordingly.

well if its true ill just return them then thank you for pointing out the stuff. with the stitching though jb sucks sometimes this is a real pair of frags. Also guys on fake_education they have my pair up as real let them know its fake cause I don't have a insta

well if its true ill just return them then thank you for pointing out the stuff. with the stitching though jb sucks sometimes this is a real pair of frags. Also guys on fake_education they have my pair up as real let them know its fake cause I don't have a insta

There is poor quality control and then there is just so poor it has to be fake. It's not based by one or two factors to determine if a shoe is fake but a multitude of factors. The deformities are what did it for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom