Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Some of this "hype" is not necessary, all these pre-orders and such; you guys are creating the "hype" by doing this.
I think the 149 pages on this thread alone says we're passed the "hype" stage.... 

I'm just trying to let those who wants to secure a pair early do so.... 

damn. Don't people know we have the best detectives here on NT?
this

95% of the info on sneakers come from here, plus NT is trusted by a lot of people, why does he doubt us? 
laugh.gif

yeah no 1 from 2013 or after is worth over retail thats for sure, well to me that is and it varies by person so i cant hate what others want to pay i just feel they are the ones complaining about the hype and then feeding into it

most NA 1s outside of frags and DSMs had GS sizes

but for the most part its a good sign

Last edited:
itsnarin itsnarin I was on the fence about the pre-order just because I usually have pretty good luck with raffles or online but that's going to be a busy week for me. Not sure if I'll have time to grab raffles.

termigni termigni All NA 1's besides the collabs dropped in kid's sizes too.

Last edited:
itsnarin itsnarin I was on the fence about the pre-order just because I usually have pretty good luck with raffles or online but that's going to be a busy week for me. Not sure if I'll have time to grab raffles.

termigni termigni All NA 1's besides the collabs dropped in kid's sizes too.

Right. meaning collabs have been limited. I can't name any 1s with kids size that were not GR. can you name a limited 1s that had kids size?

termigni termigni They're a GR but the #'s are nowhere near other retros. My friend's store generally gets 1-2 FSR of 1's at her store and 3-5 FSR of everything else. One of the managers I know at another store gets anywhere from 6-16 pairs of 1's which is ridiculous lol.

Last edited:
termigni termigni They're a GR but the #'s are nowhere near other retros. My friend's store generally gets 1-2 FSR of 1's at her store and 3-5 FSR of everything else. One of the managers I know at another store gets anywhere from 6-16 pairs of 1's which is ridiculous lol.

Ic. At least now we know they may not be as limited as the collabs due to the fact that they will have Kids size. heck, i even won 3 raffles for DSMs last time. I should be good now.

termigni termigni My man :smokin I tried getting those but I didn't even get a tweet/e-mail that they dropped when I was on the way to work lol. Yeah I'm hoping the #'s on these are a little better than past NA 1's.

Kids sizes or not I wouldn't expect GR numbers add the demand and these are gonna be gone quick...react accordingly.

I have this weird feeling they're going to try to make a little more than pass NA 1 release, not a lot but not a standard NA 1 release.

Back
Top Bottom