Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Numbers talk should be dead by now do ya leg work around your area pm a couple members who may be local or at least willing to help, have a couple boutique numbers lined up just in case you can't score online and just hope for the best.

Also some mom and pops will have these early for a decent price I bet. Breds popped up early at several locations that I know about

I preordered from Sobe. My gf's birthday is that Saturday, so raffles/in-store pickup is probably a pipe dream for me, leaving online only. The '94 retro was my first 1, and my favorite shoe I've ever owned. I remember hitting a game winner in those in the 4th grade. $270 is steep, but I guarantee I'll get my money back on those if I am able to cop for retail.

I preordered from Sobe. My gf's birthday is that Saturday, so raffles/in-store pickup is probably a pipe dream for me, leaving online only. The '94 retro was my first 1, and my favorite shoe I've ever owned. I remember hitting a game winner in those in the 4th grade. $270 is steep, but I guarantee I'll get my money back on those if I am able to cop for retail.

That price isn't too bad for the piece of mind. Also with other priorities that day, the preorder was well worth it.

still got my 13 pair on ice my feet are so scared to wear them they look painful. Anyone that's worn them , how do they feel?
can't wait for May 30 th , I got to put in some leg work but I rather have peace of mind.

if u want these better put in the leg work at every single retailer near you selling em...online is gonna be based on luck unless u got methods
i got the sauces b 
devil.gif

*pause* 

Last edited:
Just called one of the nearest retailers here. Apparently they don't have news about this release. Bummer. 
mean.gif

Might as well wait for a week or two

Bruh it's more than 3 weeks away from RD, be patient. [emoji]128512[/emoji]
I just don't wanna strike out 
laugh.gif

Pricing here in the PI looks uncertain. Might as well sell some stuff that I don't use lol 
still got my 13 pair on ice my feet are so scared to wear them they look painful. Anyone that's worn them , how do they feel?
can't wait for May 30 th , I got to put in some leg work but I rather have peace of mind.
2013's need some breaking time. If you have wide feet it would hurt your pinky. But when it breaks in it's fine. Even played ball on those 
laugh.gif

They are not as comfortable as the recent og high 1s. They need to be worn in and once they are they are not too bad. I have worn them heaps, but can't wait for the 15 Chicago og high.

after break in time i say they feel pretty good. so if you luck out, just wear the 2013s with the pants over the tongue
wink.gif

preorders are tempting me but I'd rather wait until the release date. If i don't get them at retail price, I bet some desparate resellers will give them up for a bit less than $270 to make quick $50. (watch me eat my words later LOL)

If my local dude does preorder I would do it, just to support him and I wouldn't have to pay extra for shipping.

I got the 2013s and they do need some break-in. once broken-in, they are comfortable.
I wore them out last week at the mall and I was breaking necks all over the places, these fools must've thought I was rocking the 2015. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom