Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
werent hares a GR?
Yes, and people are still striking out online

people strike out no matter what :lol:

i looked at the thread earlier this morning when they first dropped, it seemed easy. from the replie but i only read like 3 pages lol. i didnt try since i dont wanna cart or try to cart a pair and take away from someone.

people strike out no matter what :lol:

i looked at the thread earlier this morning when they first dropped, it seemed easy. from the replie but i only read like 3 pages lol. i didnt try since i dont wanna cart or try to cart a pair and take away from someone.
They made like 500k compared to like 80-100k of 1s

screw it, copping 2 pairs at $240 and calling it a day. im not paying over $250 for these after release. no way no how.

might as well spend the extra and grab em now with all this talk of 1-2 FSR in huge stores.. :smh:

screw it, copping 2 pairs at $240 and calling it a day. im not paying over $250 for these after release. no way no how.

might as well spend the extra and grab em now with all this talk of 1-2 FSR in huge stores.. :smh:

Your catching on bro...lol
Not worth the headache or time ...pay a little extra and you will be good...

Where? :nerd:

Local or online?
if online pm please
I found a bunch on google but don't trust any of them. Seems like the "legit" sites asking $275ish

finally Zyzz! Just get it done.

Good price too. I;d cop a 2nd at that price.

Havent bought anything in a while
does SNKRS app still make easy cops?
Yes it is easy. alot of people are ignorant to say no, so you can pay resell. But you should ask will this release drop on the SNKR app that is the biggest concern

Last edited:

I'll look out for my boy @AirSakuragi because we live in the same state. Other than that every man for yourself when it comes to this shoe **** sorry yall mutha******* didn't help me cop my **** outchea. Thats The Way It Go *Future*....Jesus Christ we got Kanye's in here lighten up smile a bit crack some jokes sheesh[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
True, you getting the Hare?
nthat.gif
hare leather is hella soft

must be comfy 

Summary is (below)...I dont think these are super limited, but they probably arent as available as Laser 1's either.

Last edited:
FWIW my location got their Chicago 1's in and it's double the amount of Hares.  We didn't get a whole lot of Hares.

The Chicago 1's are beautiful in person. That remastered height is everything. I will say it's weird that they don't come prelaced from the factory.  

Could it be the Chicago area got more 1's because they are called "Chicago's"?

Back
Top Bottom