Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Any legit pre order sites that ship to Canada ? We get a quarter the numbers you guys get down in the states, don't mind paying over retail for peace of mind. 

Flying to Costa Rica (business trip) before they release and won't be back til mid June. This is going to be some mission impossible type shiit to lock down a pair.

Remember back in the day when kicks weren't factory laced all the way up, I'd never use the lace loop in the middle of the tongue. Not sure what to do now since I've grown accustomed to it now.

Yup sorry guys, i was away. They raised the price to $300.

and dude above, they will honor it. i was emailing them and they told me next week they would raise prices. I guess they started receiving more orders so they raised it.

and dude above, they will honor it. i was emailing them and they told me next week they would raise prices. I guess they started receiving more orders so they raised it.
is it cooked? dm sent

Repped for the lookout. Didn't bother to blow up your box when you posted but good to see the wealth being shared. You def have some good karma coming your way.

Gonna be a long 2 weeks…

l4pF9Fb.gif

Repped for the lookout. Didn't bother to blow up your box when you posted but good to see the wealth being shared. You def have some good karma coming your way.

I was away from the computer, by the time I checked my phone and saw 20+ pms by the time I went to respond to everyone the price went up. Wish I had known sooner otherwise most would have gotten in at that price.

My apologies.

@zyzz no doubt. I just hope my lil area in nw fla gets these in my driving radius. I want online to be my last chance or extra chance if all goes well. So far this yr has been good to me. Team manual or footwork all day

Back
Top Bottom