Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This place is hyping the hell outta this show its rediculous, do you guys realize we're doing it to ourselves with all this panic. NO ONE KNOWS for definite how limited they are. We're going by word of mouth and the preorder sites are prospering instead of waiting for FACTS = store locator,

right, because previous hyped OG 1's have proven what you said as correct.

Come on, its the same damn movie here. What, Nike's going to give us a different ending? Why would they?

Sometimes I think resellers get on here and hype up people to get scared about not getting a pair and then post links to their pre-sale sites which are $40-$50 over retail. I personally think this should be banned. Go on kixify for that.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and hell naw kixify got enough of them ******* on there tell em move on elsewhere

SMH. All of this hype and when they come out most of y'all will be on some bullcrap when it's time to cop lol. As usual, I had (keyword is HAD) the possiblity of getting 10-15 pairs. I would've been willing to help out my NT brethren like I always do but after that Blk/Wht OG1 headache y'all gave me with dudes having me go to the store and get pairs for them then they flake because of a small glue spot or the leather not smooth enough or mad because I'm asking them to throw in another $10-$15 since I gotta drive around the city to get the shoes, I'm sorry but I'm not helping out anybody. Please don't message me asking either because I only secured my personal sz.12. I no longer have access to other sizes.

P.S. To the cheap NTers, if you miss out on these and can find them for $225 or less, BUY THEM!!! Shoes are kinda limited and coveted. Pay the $225 retail or get stuck with $3-500 in the next couple years.

P.S. To the cheap NTers, if you miss out on these and can find them for $225 or less, BUY THEM!!! Shoes are kinda limited and coveted. Pay the $225 retail or get stuck with $3-500 in the next couple years.
if these ever get to that point i wouldn't wanna be in the market for breds & royals

how would he be guessing? he has to get his numbers from the source....the guy makes a living reporting on this stuff, unlike most morons who they think they got actual juice cuz their plug makes up numbers

SMH. All of this hype and when they come out most of y'all will be on some bullcrap when it's time to cop lol. As usual, I had (keyword is HAD) the possiblity of getting 10-15 pairs. I would've been willing to help out my NT brethren like I always do but after that Blk/Wht OG1 headache y'all gave me with dudes having me go to the store and get pairs for them then they flake because of a small glue spot or the leather not smooth enough or mad because I'm asking them to throw in another $10-$15 since I gotta drive around the city to get the shoes, I'm sorry but I'm not helping out anybody. Please don't message me asking either because I only secured my personal sz.12. I no longer have access to other sizes.

I feel your pain bro. I got stuck with 3 Carmine's on release date tryin to hook my NT ppl up on release day. If I ever do this for someone it will only be one pair and close to my size lol

Last edited:
I'm a 12 so you got me.

lebron-james-farts-o.gif

HOH already got shipments last week bruh.

If anybody would know that- I would. All I'm saying is it's not out of the realm of possibility for more of them to come in between now and then. I'm just trying to help yall out. There is a demand for these b/c they're 1's, but these aren't some unattainable shoe. You don't need to pay resellers before they release. Do your due diligence and don't rely solely on raffles.

Yea dude from SoleStop never hit me up today about the new payment method. F it, on to the next one

I know not to check him for future releases

Last edited:

how would he be guessing? he has to get his numbers from the source....the guy makes a living reporting on this stuff, unlike most morons who they think they got actual juice cuz their plug makes up numbers
some of his tweets are telling me he guesses, he doesn't even get nike.com's numbers. also i just wanna make sure we're talking about sales and not production numbers because he doesn't get those

Plus the XI lows coming out next week should water down this fire we got here with these 1's. Some ppl will empty their pockets for bred xi and because of the madness some ppl MIGHT pass on these. Not saying it will happen but it's a possibility. Things like this has happened in the past

Last edited:
Sometimes I think resellers get on here and hype up people to get scared about not getting a pair and then post links to their pre-sale sites which are $40-$50 over retail. I personally think this should be banned. Go on kixify for that.

and there's classifieds, eBay for that.

Back
Top Bottom