Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
We can't really be surprised with pre-orders at $300. We see less hyped and way more produced shoes going for $250+.

I mean, am I in the AJ1 Chicago thread? I sometimes have to check and make sure I'm not i the Bred XI low thread.

Maybe these are just way more relevant to an old fart like me.

Beating a dead horse, but I'm experiencing deja vu in this thread. We really acting like these are going to be slept on like shadows and b/w.

Eventhough i have a pair secured through a pre-order, i will "do a little work" and enter up to 10 raffles for a 2nd pair at retail. Thats saying a lot for me.

how many pgs was the bred 1 2013 and royal blue 1 2013

12 days before rd

We can't really be surprised with pre-orders at $300. We see less hyped and way more produced shoes going for $250+.

I mean, am I in the AJ1 Chicago thread? I sometimes have to check and make sure I'm not i the Bred XI low thread.

Maybe these are just way more relevant to an old fart like me.

Beating a dead horse, but I'm experiencing deja vu in this thread. We really acting like these are going to be slept on like shadows and b/w.

Eventhough i have a pair secured through a pre-order, i will "do a little work" and enter up to 10 raffles for a 2nd pair at retail. Thats saying a lot for me.

These deff won't be close to blk/white and shadows but they will be attainable.

Hope you get your pairs bro.. LETS PROSPER!

12 days before rd

there were 3 royals threads.

I feel like this thread is way more quiet than either of those two.

To gain the ability to post on NT, they should make it mandatory to read the royals thread and take a test.

Kind of serious. Can we even pull those threads up?

Last edited:

12 days before rd

there were 3 royals threads.

I feel like this thread is way more quiet than either of those two.

To gain the ability to post on NT, they should make it mandatory to read the royals thread and take a test.

lol, yeah right.

i think people like the bred and blue black, however these chicagos look sick with your outfit if you color block, simple white t and denim fitteds (no slim homo no offense) can make the shoe pop.

finally 2015. they did these right.
Out of all of them the '85 catch my attention, they're 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh so now I just realized why this thread wasn't blown up like the og vars red jordan 1 2013

its cause KANYE didn't rock these :rofl:

Went ahead and purchased a size 11 on ebay yesterday.  He bought  from Flight 23 Footaction Schaumburg Illinois early release. Paid 245 shipped.  Didnt want to risk 5/30 possibel mayhem.  Only issue is I am a true to size 10.5. Yall think I can get away sizing on them, with wearing with forcefields?  Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom