Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
the more pics I see of these the more I want to get my hands on as many as possible. No plans to let a single go either, man I wish I was back home for this drop..

the more pics I see of these the more I want to get my hands on as many as possible. No plans to let a single go either, man I wish I was back home for this drop..

for real. I have 4 pre-orders thinking let me at least get one that comes through. I'm now hoping all 4 comes through.

Big difference now that you are in L.A., huh?

for real. I have 4 pre-orders thinking let me at least get one that comes through. I'm now hoping all 4 comes through.

Big difference now that you are in L.A., huh?
BRUH, back home I got 2 pairs of Breds and Royals without any hassle, so let that sink in. I did, however get Shadows with ease here and could have got more, but didnt which I regret. Bout to be on the move Sunday/Monday hitting raffles around these parts. Its truly a got da** craps game though LOL

BRUH, back home I got 2 pairs of Breds and Royals without any hassle, so let that sink in. I did, however get Shadows with ease here and could have got more, but didnt which I regret. Bout to be on the move Sunday/Monday hitting raffles around these parts. Its truly a got da** craps game though LOL

yeah, thats why i dont even really try down here. Damn near impossible unless you know someone or put in a lot of work. The most work I'll do is enter online raffles. Or maybe stop by NTSM since i live less than 2 miles from there.

yeah, thats why i dont even really try down here. Damn near impossible unless you know someone or put in a lot of work. The most work I'll do is enter online raffles. Or maybe stop by NTSM since i live less than 2 miles from there.
LOL I'm a mile from there so I'll be there as well. Quite a few spots doing raffles that you wouldnt need to drive far for. I aint going anywhere more inland because its all rigged really. I hit you with a PM doe

Last edited:
The footaction map looks promising from a California perspective. Footactions are uncommon around my area so the fact that both the ones closest to me are getting them is a good sign.

The footaction map looks promising from a California perspective. Footactions are uncommon around my area so the fact that both the ones closest to me are getting them is a good sign.
Its never promising in Cali because there are far more heads to accommodate. The map always looks nice for us but is it really doe? Nope!

Best of luck with the Cali/SD/LA raffles fam. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I'll be reading all the "copped" and "got the call" posts from my hospital bed :lol:

Might cop this throwback to go with these.
thumb.aspx

michael-jordan-through-the-years-all-star-game-spotlight-19.jpg

1985-nba-all-star-michael-jordan-air-jordan1-george-gervin-nike-air-force-1.jpg

Its never promising in Cali because there are far more heads to accommodate. The map always looks nice for us but is it really doe? Nope!

Have faith man. These will be tough to get but hopefully some of us hit on these raffles or flourish online. I've seen some releases not even show up at my local FA.

Back
Top Bottom