Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm grabbing as many as I can honestly :lol:

Hopefully my girl decides to buy me a pair if I win a raffle with her :lol:

Only a week away 
nthat.gif

time to put in some leg work locally

I'm loving all the pics [emoji]128077[/emoji] flight23, niketown, and hoh....I'm on it Monday. Me, and 3 different thotties.

I'll admit I too have a lil hottie thotty that'll be hitting up raffles with me on Monday. Gotta better them chances :lol:.

Last edited:
Only HoH around me as well, good amount of FAs around me getting them plus KICKSUSA

Last edited:
Only my local FTL getting these, none of the others 30 min or so away from me are getting them according to the map. wtf 
sick.gif

the way people were talking in here, you would think the launch locators would look like the slam dunk 6 release 
laugh.gif

please dont let launch locator lull you into false security, we know nothing in terms of fsr allocations, put in your work and secure your pair, then have a good laugh about it afterwards

I have a HOH and Footaction at the same mall, 5 mins away from my house getting them. My GF, her little brother, and I hitting up both places. May even get her mom and pops. On addition to my other computer "plans", I'm feeling confident. :lol:

Last edited:
FTL locator is not updating for me. edit: last shoe showing for me are Adidas for the 23rd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom