Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Need that Nike SF
pimp.gif
I'm confident Nike SF will raffle the 19 pairs they're releasing....

Need that Nike town LA tweet. Since I have to go to LA this week I want to plan it on the same day

I just called my local City Gear abut the Chicago 1s, and he said call back Thursday and hung up. :lol:

Naw buddy, I going to go up there in person today, and asking another person. Seems shady, with Thursday being on two days before the release and you know nothing. 

seems like their shipment is coming late nationwide.

I'm not even gonna front and act like i Didn't.

I Bought those Jordan Shorts w/ the Flamingo's on them wearing the AJ1 Chi's in Brown

They are too funny, I had to grab a pair!

This thread is moving. GL trappedintime trappedintime with those 54 tix. All that for at least 1 pair would be worth it..
Thanks man! 58 after HoH today :smile: I still think there's only a 1-5% chance at any of those 29 stores though. I'm not going to be surprised if we don't get one call back at all. And I am still suspect of limited releases and raffles. I think a lot of it is for show while shoes still go out the back door.

Last edited:
Thanks man! 58 after HoH today
smile.gif
I still think there's only a 1-5% chance at any of those 29 stores though. I'm not going to be surprised if we don't get one call back at all. And I am still suspect of limited releases and raffles. I think a lot of it is for show while shoes still go out the back door.
at this point you should know which places are doing FCFS in the bay area. I would just get ready to camp out.

I also tried to purchase a "winning ticket" from one of the HoH employees im cool with. He said he couldn't do it this time. I guess they are already allocated.

I guess I need to keep working on that relationship.

Last edited:
This is the type of release that I would bite the bullet on and camp out but none of the spots are doing FCFS... I drove a little over 200 miles yesterday to only pick up 5 raffles ( and an REI flagship store visit) but if trappedintime trappedintime isn't confident with 58 raffles, I stand no chance ....

Thanks man! 58 after HoH today :smile: I still think there's only a 1-5% chance at any of those 29 stores though. I'm not going to be surprised if we don't get one call back at all. And I am still suspect of limited releases and raffles. I think a lot of it is for show while shoes still go out the back door.

at this point you should know which places are doing FCFS in the bay area. I would just get ready to camp out.
The camp out is not really an option. I was pushing my luck with my gf agreeing to enter all these raffles. Her birthday is this weekend, so she wants all of this shoe crap over with by noon on Saturday (and to have a nice dinner Friday night). And honestly there's only a couple places I know that are doing FCFS and not closeby. That said, if you know of any in the south bay, shoot me a PM.

I'm confident Nike SF will raffle the 19 pairs they're releasing....

welp! :x

:lol: I laugh at "camping" here in bay area... dudes take it to another level 3-4 days out in the cold for Tiff Dunks High... I can only imagine what will happen with these, wouldn't be surprised if I hear people lining up already :nerd:

Edit: Good luck bro trappedintime trappedintime I was thinking about sliding to Serramonte with wifey after work but don't really want to catch the drive get there around 6-7pm to find out "we ran out of tickets" :smh:

Last edited:
This is the type of release that I would bite the bullet on and camp out but none of the spots are doing FCFS... I drove a little over 200 miles yesterday to only pick up 5 raffles ( and an REI flagship store visit) but if trappedintime trappedintime isn't confident with 58 raffles, I stand no chance ....
Well I just did a little math and I don't see how you can feel confident in any raffle. Let's say there's 250 entries and they have 3-4 in each size. You're probably looking at a 1:50 or 1:75 chance at getting your size. So while I may cut that with 2 entries to 1:25 or 1:40, that's still very low odds for each raffle.

welp!
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I laugh at "camping" here in bay area... dudes take it to another level 3-4 days out in the cold for Tiff Dunks High... I can only imagine what will happen with these, wouldn't be surprised if I hear people lining up already
nerd.gif
yeah probably. I think college is almost out, so 18-20+ men will have a lot of free time.

Ive never seen Serramonte run out of tickets. But I guess anything is possible. I believe the raffle closes at 6pm though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom