Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
the wife just agreed to run these raffles with me. Between the raffles, atc and manual mode online i should be good. If i strike out... its not meant to be. Oh well you win some you lose some.. god knows how much ive won. 

Thanks man! 58 after HoH today
smile.gif
I still think there's only a 1-5% chance at any of those 29 stores though. I'm not going to be surprised if we don't get one call back at all. And I am still suspect of limited releases and raffles. I think a lot of it is for show while shoes still go out the back door.
58 raffle tickets?

Thats dedication, I would've just paid resale before I waste time and effort getting that many tix, good luck!

Well ended up with 21 raffles and going for 4 more at NT Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. might get 1 call...maybe lol

yeah probably. I think college is almost out, so 18-20+ men will have a lot of free time.

Ive never seen Serramonte run out of tickets. But I guess anything is possible. I believe the raffle closes at 6pm though.

Really? well it only happened once but dam driving from Marin to Daly City to find that out pissed me off...

Guess I'll just call before I head out... for some reason I feel better going to NTSF, guess I been more "lucky" over there than other places :pimp:

what happened to the good ole days of smashing an ugly FTL employee for kicks?

Any of you L.A. NTers hip to the manager getting caught smashing an employee at Fox Hills like in 2003-04. Its when you could sneak in wearing a ref jersey.

A few of us lined up to them coming out the stock room butt *** naked, lol.

For you older heads...you guys ever mess with a Tania at the FA at Baldwin Hills. Use to give you discount for eating her out.

Any of you L.A. NTers hip to the manager getting caught smashing an employee at Fox Hills like in 2003-04. Its when you could sneak in wearing a ref jersey.

For you older heads...you guys ever mess with a Tania at the FA at Baldwin Hills. Use to give you discount for eating her out.
real

Well I just did a little math and I don't see how you can feel confident in any raffle. Let's say there's 250 entries and they have 3-4 in each size. You're probably looking at a 1:50 or 1:75 chance at getting your size. So while I may cut that with 2 entries to 1:25 or 1:40, that's still very low odds for each raffle.

Ya, that makes sense but I was just thinking in more terms of number of raffles entered not amount of people and all of that . Lol ... Prolly why I've yet to win any... Good luck 2 you

For reals? Damn

You dont have to go thru all that. I just slide ppl money.

Back
Top Bottom