Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't know. It's on their calendar.[/quote]

Think they would have popped up on the release locator if they were getting them in-store, since all FTL and co websites share inventory they'll get them online

Last edited:
I didn't go up to Richmond, let alone Sacramento. I got numerous Sheikh codes yesterday, but as I asked... I want the ones I'm missing and didn't hit lol
mind sharing the numerous code you may have? lol Norcal list is pretty empty.
I've got a couple that aren't listed. Left the list at home for the GF to enter to those online today. I'll update this evening with a few more, but I hit a lot of the places that are already listed if you go a few pages back.

SF Flagship - Thu noon-4 (soundsl ike it's already a wrap, but if anyone in SF gets the code, please share)
San Rafael - Sounds like either they aren't getting them or are being shady

I think that leaves:
Sacramento - K Street
Sacramento - Arden Fair
Sacramento - Florin Mall
Tracy West Valley Mall
Concord - Sunvalley Mall
Fairfield - Solano Mall

Anyone hit these for codes?

Anyone get the Sheikh codes for the Sacramento stores and/or Richmond Hilltop? I'm trying to track those down as I could definitely make it to those stores, but wasn't able to hit them with all my other stops yesterday.

I ain't get the Richmond (probably won't be able to neither)

But I will post the San Rafael - Northgate and maybe Santa Rosa (not on the list but they do have a store in the mall) as long as I will be in the area tomorrow.

I don't know. It's on their calendar.

Think they would have popped up on the release locator if they were getting them in-store, since all FTL and co websites share inventory they'll get them online[/quote]
I went to 3 different Champs in my area (just in case).  They all said that they wouldn't be receiving them in-store.  Unknown if they're getting them online.

The Black/Gums are available on Champs if anyone is looking:

So the last day to enter in sheikh entries is tomorrow? Thinking about going to a few stores tomorrow to get codes but not sure if it's going to be too late

Anyone get the Sheikh codes for the Sacramento stores and/or Richmond Hilltop? I'm trying to track those down as I could definitely make it to those stores, but wasn't able to hit them with all my other stops yesterday.

But I will post the San Rafael - Northgate and maybe Santa Rosa (not on the list but they do have a store in the mall) as long as I will be in the area tomorrow.
Repped. It seems like the peninsula and north bay didn't get much for this one. San Jose and East Bay seem to have more spots getting them.

Anyone going to be doing Bows and Arrows raffle? Not sure what Premier San Mateo is doing yet.

I'm headed to Richmond now. B there in about 45mins. Here's concord Sun valley mall...
View media item 1550289

I
One of my spots is still waiting on their shipment....WTF!!!!
That's actually a pretty good thing because not a lot of people will know about it.

I remember striking out on the Stealth XXs and my Champs didn't get their shipment until that Saturday morning. Flourished very well that day. :pimp:

I've got a couple that aren't listed. Left the list at home for the GF to enter to those online today. I'll update this evening with a few more, but I hit a lot of the places that are already listed if you go a few pages back.

SF Flagship - Thu noon-4 (soundsl ike it's already a wrap, but if anyone in SF gets the code, please share)
San Rafael - Sounds like either they aren't getting them or are being shady

I think that leaves:
Sacramento - K Street
Sacramento - Arden Fair
Sacramento - Florin Mall
Tracy West Valley Mall
Concord - Sunvalley Mall
Fairfield - Solano Mall

Anyone hit these for codes?
lol OK. I usually snap a pic of the code with my smart phone. i guess other people dont use their smart phone to its full potential.

Last edited:
This Flamingo tank top is a must cop!!! 
nthat.gif

One of my spots is still waiting on their shipment....WTF!!!!
My FNL said that & they say might do  FCFS along with JJ & HOH (GS sizes) = Mad House
mean.gif
 . HOH & DTLR did raffle, had four more people fill in for me. Talk to one of the HOH associates and they whisper they are more than likely choosing familiar faces that showing their face every week only, so if you all of a sudden showing your face to put in a raffle you not going to get a call. Hopefully that's good for me since I'm one of the familiar faces 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I talked to a couple FNL who told me they just weren't getting them so I stopped asking. Who knows, maybe they'll be the surprise winner for people, but I have a feeling FNL is getting jack squat in almost all stores.

NTLA and NSM will give away in-store raffle tickets for the Air Jordan 1 Retro 'Varsity Red' on Thursday, 5.28 during store hours.

Back
Top Bottom