Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Can we say these will be as limited as the Breds and Royals, or maybe even the Fragments?

Sorry, I wasn't collecting during when the Breds and Royals dropped.

Seems like you're kinda new to collecting. Absolutely not comin at you, but do yourself a favor and don't get caught up in the limitedness of shoes. Allocation/production numbers should be irrelevant when it comes to deciding what kicks you want. Cop what you want and want what you cop. For this release, do everything you can to secure your pair. If you don't get them, move on to the next shoe. Your collection probably had a lot of holes in it and you can fill a lot of those holes with the money you would spend on paying resell prices on these.

#oldheadknowledge

Can we say these will be as limited as the Breds and Royals, or maybe even the Fragments?

Sorry, I wasn't collecting during when the Breds and Royals dropped.
Seems like you're kinda new to collecting. Absolutely not comin at you, but do yourself a favor and don't get caught up in the limitedness of shoes. Allocation/production numbers should be irrelevant when it comes to deciding what kicks you want. Cop what you want and want what you cop. For this release, do everything you can to secure your pair. If you don't get them, move on to the next shoe. Your collection probably had a lot of holes in it and you can fill a lot of those holes with the money you would spend on paying resell prices on these.

#oldheadknowledge
#Truth

mrglobal007 mrglobal007 5 is a bit high with how little some stores are getting. He'll probably hit 2 at the most. I grabbed a stack for the Columbia 11's and didn't hit at all. :rofl: I know some stores only got 2 FSR's in the Bay and this is a HOH/FTA. Shoe Palaces have around the same or less.

The Royal's release might of been easy for you Magic, but not for me. Or anyone in a highly populated urban area. I had to learn German just to secure my pairs. That release was crazy.

I agree with you though. Hype wise and popularity, the Chi release will be worse than the Royals.

Yeah... That royals drop was a pain. It literally came down to the last night before the drop that a store did fcfs for all the weekends drops and luckily it was so lowkey that people only thought they had the barkleyposites.

Comparing it to this drop... ****. Every mall I went to while I made my rounds I spotted the same people raffling as well. Well day 2 of raffles has started. GL everyone

mrglobal007 mrglobal007 5 is a bit high with how little some stores are getting. He'll probably hit 2 at the most. I grabbed a stack for the Columbia 11's and didn't hit at all. :rofl: I know some stores only got 2 FSR's in the Bay and this is a HOH/FTA. Shoe Palaces have around the same or less.

These will and are bringing a ton of hype but not like Holiday 11 releases. Even with the high production numbers on those there is still a huge chunk of people left out in the cold...

Yeah... That royals drop was a pain. It literally came down to the last night before the drop that a store did fcfs for all the weekends drops and luckily it was so lowkey that people only thought they had the barkleyposites.

Comparing it to this drop... ****. Every mall I went to while I made my rounds I spotted the same people raffling as well. Well day 2 of raffles has started. GL everyone

I went to one store and they had the sign in the front of the store. Which means people will sign up just because.

Then there were some other dudes browsing the store and the employee asked them if they were here for the raffle. They said huh? He explained to them what was releasing. And then they signed up :stoneface:

Buying sneakers in 2015 :smh: Why are you signing up for a raffle when none of you even knew what was coming out.

I went to one store and they had the sign in the front of the store. Which means people will sign up just because.

Then there were some other dudes browsing the store and the employee asked them if they were here for the raffle. They said huh? He explained to them what was releasing. And then they signed up
indifferent.gif

Buying sneakers in 2015
mean.gif
Why are you signing up for a raffle when none of you even knew what was coming out.
This.

Dude before me signing up for the raffle this morning asked me what the shoes looked like because he was new to collecting. 

These will and are bringing a ton of hype but not like Holiday 11 releases. Even with the high production numbers on those there is still a huge chunk of people left out in the cold...

There will always be peeps who miss out on kicks. I actually did good with 11s and had more than enough b/w online and raffles. No hook ups or bots. I will say the 1 aficionados along with general peeps flocking to them are slowly creeping up to 11 status. As far as my statement how many he wins I did say from 1-5. I'm only mad when I don't get the chance to try or have an attempt to purchase. It's like the lotto. You can't win if you don't play. It will be online or bust this wknd. Trying to 3peat like MJ for this month.

Last edited:

if you score on NDC first, the SNKRs app will give a 'foul'

Just checkout as guest on Desk top/mobile.
only if the card is the same 

if the card is diffrent SNKRs will allow payment 

have gotten two kicks from nike come release day same sz and everything 

many vets know its crazy to go for mulipules with the same account with the same information mean cards. i have 3 accounts with two linked to cards and one more for ATC service im using this time out...... that account shall never be linked to a card. 

Last edited:
Chicks got hip to smashing them cause of they job.

.... My swoosh account was crazy. All Imma say.

Anyone get the Sheikh codes for the Sacramento stores and/or Richmond Hilltop? I'm trying to track those down as I could definitely make it to those stores, but wasn't able to hit them with all my other stops yesterday.

For those that have these already how do these run compared to the white black 1's?

Also hows the toe box compared to those?

Anyone get the Sheikh codes for the Sacramento stores and/or Richmond Hilltop? I'm trying to track those down as I could definitely make it to those stores, but wasn't able to hit them with all my other stops yesterday.
lol u manage to get over 50 raffle tickets but none of those malls u stop at had the shiekhs raffle code? or none of the mall u stop at had a shikeh?

Why the **** is Champs not updating their launch locator. >:

Last edited:
lol u manage to get over 50 raffle tickets but none of those malls u stop at had the shiekhs raffle code? or none of the mall u stop at had a shikeh?
I didn't go up to Richmond, let alone Sacramento. I got numerous Sheikh codes yesterday, but as I asked... I want the ones I'm missing and didn't hit lol

JB should of tossed its fans and consumers a bone for this release and made it a super GR. I hate to read about some of the crap you guys are going through just to secure a pair.

Back
Top Bottom