Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
everything is "the jig" these days. human corruption or a vulnerable system, you just gotta take your chances. releases are a numbers game - just maximize your chances and live with the results. either way, rookie resellers will undercut each other on RD

everything is "the jig" these days. human corruption or a vulnerable system, you just gotta take your chances. releases are a numbers game - just maximize your chances and live with the results. either way, rookie resellers will undercut each other on RD
^^^^ This.  And every time someone says they "got their pair on lock", what they really mean is a corrupt employee is pulling from the raffle stock for me.  

Last edited:
Only picked up 2 tickets. Went to my usual spot where u buy my js from..hopefully they pick me for being a loyal customer lmao

First time doing this raffle bs
went to 3 HOHs in the Chicago area today... They were the only stores that would confirm they'll have size 14s available.
got caught in a storm and was stuck in terrible traffic on my way home... Hopefully it'll all be worth it.

I didn't mind it actually. Especially when people like destroyer would win every size and never pick them up. Show up at the cut off time and buy unclaimed pairs, prosper.

Lol that process was dumb.. I showed up to pick up a shoe and they didn't even have em one time

Got six relatives to enter in the raffle for me today. Whoever win gets a cash prize. Its always good to have relatives that don't care about Js

Not sure if this has been talked about yet but does anyone know what's gonna happen with the pairs in the Houston Galleria since it flooded last night? I've tried calling to no avail.

michael-jordan-last-game-at-madison-square-garden-as-chicago-bull-1.jpg

Michael-Jordan%E2%80%99s-Final-MSG-Appearance-as-a-Bull-.jpg

30687ef3_2nauq8x.jpeg

Michael-Jordan%E2%80%99s-Final-MSG-Appearance-as-a-Chicago-Bull-Photo-via-Nathaniel-S.-Butler-NBAE-via-Getty-Images-560x510.jpg

Folks in New England, either in here or PM if you have any questions, been scouring CT like crazy yesterday and parts of today at almost all EbLens locations. I have heard from almost every single location in the state that they're getting them and then hours later you can double check and you get that they're either not getting them or not sure. Some places, you can call en route got their raffle and when you show up they say they're not doing a raffle until their sure. Been yptakly brutal.

Folks in New England, either in here or PM if you have any questions, been scouring CT like crazy yesterday and parts of today at almost all EbLens locations. I have heard from almost every single location in the state that they're getting them and then hours later you can double check and you get that they're either not getting them or not sure. Some places, you can call en route got their raffle and when you show up they say they're not doing a raffle until their sure. Been yptakly brutal.
i can confirm that here in my country many shops were supposed to get them and nike reduced the pairs of every shop order...

Got off the phone with the chick working there. She said she isn't sure if they're getting them or not. Is there only 1 location?

Yup, they are getting them or have them already. I would just go down there. They don't want to talk about it by phone when it comes to selling early.

Last edited:
Santa Anita Footaction ran out of raffle tickets. So that was a bust. They should send an employee to Staples and buy more!

Back
Top Bottom