Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
whoa yall remember when we had to rsvp?! Hahahahahahhahahaha
I remember before the bots and the pics, I would be able to get every pair I wanted. Was able to get the white/red 11 lows with such ease. Dude at Niketown told me I was the first to send the DM for Miami Vice 9s. Great times.

All done makin my raffle rounds. Good luck fam! To members here near or at a base, are yall getting these? We got the Hares and 11's this month, doubt we'll be getting these.

My homie gave me a good price just might cop a 2nd pair if another connect fall thru. I don't feel like driving to Foot Locker at the moment to check for raffles. 

Not sure if this has been talked about yet but does anyone know what's gonna happen with the pairs in the Houston Galleria since it flooded last night? I've tried calling to no avail.
This is bad as if things werent shady already smh.

$320 
sick.gif

I love the Chi 1s, hell I'm going all out for them!!! But to spend $320 on a pair, when I have the opportunity to try for 2 pair at retail for the exact same price, is crazy.

For $320, I would rather go into Saturday on a prayer, and if I score for retail GREAT, but if I miss out, I'm 101% sure a reseller will have a pair $320 in hand, maybe even less. No way I dish that out BEFORE the release. 

Folks in New England, either in here or PM if you have any questions, been scouring CT like crazy yesterday and parts of today at almost all EbLens locations. I have heard from almost every single location in the state that they're getting them and then hours later you can double check and you get that they're either not getting them or not sure. Some places, you can call en route got their raffle and when you show up they say they're not doing a raffle until their sure. Been yptakly brutal.
What part of ct u from? I've called eblens last night and today...keep getting the same answer "try back later"

Come Saturday, you will see dudes posting up fsr's, dude's posting up 2-3 pairs, dudes complaining how they missed out and how they'll never buy another JB product again (until the next hot shoe drops), dudes saying "I told ya so", and dudes in here trying to find one pair.....lol

(I care not to be the latter)

I will be thinking of this next time someone says they are going to "eat" on a release.
roll.gif
     Perfect!

Most People enjoy the Snack! 
tongue.gif
Yea...I'd rather have a little fun instead of pay 20. I like the taste anyway... HAHAHA

Damn that pre-order went quick. Not like I was gonna bite anyways.... I don't  bite until after i take all my chances. Already have to pay resell if you miss out..... 

Last edited:
Come Saturday, you will see dudes posting up fsr's, dude's posting up 2-3 pairs, dudes complaining how they missed out and how they'll never buy another JB product again (until the next hot shoe drops), dudes saying "I told ya so", and dudes in here trying to find one pair.....lol

(I care not to be the latter)
I'm hoping to be the dude with the FSR and offering up a healthy dose of "told ya so" to all the whiners who 40 pages back were saying these wouldn't be too tough. Can't believe how many dudes spend every week tracking down sneakers and are so lost about how things work today.

$320 :x

I love the Chi 1s, hell I'm going all out for them!!! But to spend $320 on a pair, when I have the opportunity to try for 2 pair at retail for the exact same price, is crazy.

For $320, I would rather go into Saturday on a prayer, and if I score for retail GREAT, but if I miss out, I'm 101% sure a reseller will have a pair $320 in hand, maybe even less. No way I dish that out BEFORE the release. 

I'm hoping to be the dude with the FSR and offering up a healthy dose of "told ya so" to all the whiners who 40 pages back were saying these wouldn't be too tough. Can't believe how many dudes spend every week tracking down sneakers and are so lost about how things work today.

Well if you happen to fall upon a FSR and I miss out. Hit me up with a fam friendly negotiably fair price. :lol:

No stores getting these around me

Entered 2 raffles so far with my girl so 4 tickets down

Got 1 more store to hit up. SMH

Well if you happen to fall upon a FSR and I miss out. Hit me up with a fam friendly negotiably fair price. :lol:
If things work out for me and I get a bunch of pairs, I'll be coming back to this thread and assisting. I still am going to laugh my **** off if it turns out I entered 30 raffles x2 and got nothing out of them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom