Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

A wise man once told me "Your wife's opinion is the only one that will ever matter" 
laugh.gif
And that's how I lead by day to day 
laugh.gif

Trying to save myself for marriage and this is just a hobby.  Plus thats all some of these girls care about: intercourse.  Just want somebody that has a good head on her shoulders.

Want them to like me for me, **** the shoes; this is just a hobby.
I was just messing with you bro. Nothing but respect. Hope you find her one day! 

Last edited:

Man, you get all my respect bruh.

Part of our core curriculum this week dealt with chivalric qualities and chastity was one of them.

Props.
Thank you for respecting my views, it hard to find a good female out here, some go for the quote on quote "Young Thugs", "Players", and "Bad Boys".  Then females putting themselves out there and being a quote on quote "freak", "sex addict", and "bad *****" is glorified these days.

Yea its ****, id be like that dude getting 58 raffle tickets if i could. There is a few places in europe getting them ive seen on sole supplier. Im just pissed they are so limited because ill pay resale on a shoe upto $400 aussie dollars but im not paying 5-600+ its going to look like getting pair from a reseller in the us will cost me. We are getting quite a poor exchange rate atm with usd. It was good there for awhile
not sure this is that 'limited' in Europe....Nike's euro twitter account announced the drop and my homegirl in London hit me up that Niketown will be doing a raffle as well.

My local hoh did today.I put the raffle in around 1 pm got the call around 8pm.Good way to start my bday off tomorrow

I have spent close to 5 grand with them this year and they know me so that helps loll
damn wheres your local hoh?

lol if chair lineups at 34th dude they gon resell your chair or spot, then bum rush

Can't imagine my mouth going anywhere near someone's reproductive organ, don't want my wife doing that.  I would value her more than that.
You won't go down on a chick? You won't get your d*** sucked? Damn , i've never heard of that before. I respect everyone's choices though, do you man , do you!~

Back on topic: Hopefully my plug comes through tomorrow. I hope everyone in here that wants a pair to wear gets them , and I hope all you resellers strike out lmfao!

Last edited:
No FNL stores receiving them in Washington, Alaska, Montana, Idaho and 99% sure none in Oregon. Maybe not 8 but it's damn low.

Back
Top Bottom