Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
wasn't part of the other 1 threads going into release day but this has been fun to follow the past 48 hours... Just need 1 pair and I'll be GOOD....
Also, shout out to Chris Hensen.

Lol [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lol [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
your avi pisses me off.

EB allowed multiple shadow purchases because of a glitch. I added an 11 but ended up with 3 11.5s. Sold all three for retail to NTers. When I needed that 11 from one of them...$280 shipped 
mean.gif

Keep this thread on track.

Can someone confirm they are making 3.5y? Thanks

All NA GS 1's came in 3.5Y. Shouldnt be any different with these, although i noticed the urban account stores usually get the 3.5s while your HOH, FTA, & Kids FTL will have 4Y as their smallest.

But thats based off the '13-14 NA 1s.

your avi pisses me off.

EB allowed multiple shadow purchases because of a glitch. I added an 11 but ended up with 3 11.5s. Sold all three for retail to NTers. When I needed that 11 from one of them...$280 shipped :smh:

i kept three and sold 5 to nters for retail....

I'm ready to yell "anything is possible" like Kevin Garnett If I get a call tomorrow from FTA or FTL while they are on the phone with me lol

We told y'all it would be hard

Anyone who was actually around for royals and black and reds knew it.

The problem was that you had random new people who obviously had no experience with the hyped NA 1's coming in saying things would be easy if you did your homework.
EXACTLY!!! This is a remaster of an OG colorway. OG shape and premium leather. Combine that with the popularity of the colorway and the fact that Nike never GRs Jordan 1s. Cmon man. Yall should have known. That's why I hopped on a flight 23 pair asap. Wasn't playing games with this release. The hype for 1s has built as Jordan brand intended. Nobody was wearing these *****. Chicks used to try to play me saying I'm rocking DUNKS. And yes I rock dunks too. People don't know a good shoe when they see it Now they all want a pair. I stood in line for black/gold patent leather all night and missed by 1 person at NBA Store. I struck out on freaking frags. Hype beast need to stay away and keep thinking these are just DUNKS.

ha some people will think these supreme 2015 sb dunk highs if there was no na and aj branding :lol:

So I entered about 15 raffle entires around my area, and another 15 for my girl gs pair. I gotta get at least one call back for something

Back
Top Bottom