Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Honestly, I think that is gonna be the new price for 1s.. Lasers were the 1st I saw it on.

And besides that, the lows are supposed to be $140
sick.gif
(the price of the highs last couple years).
mean.gif

Sidenote: If you mean the previous Chicagos, they're trash.. Stiff cardboard leather, jumpman, etc. You would be better off getting the '15s if you like Chi 1s.. They are pricey, but I'm sure worlds better than the last ones.
Damn, 190 is definitely OP. Even though I live in the PI, it's still a problem for me.

Yeah, stiff cardboard leather. Although I don't mind the Jumpman on the heel. I just love the colorway, that's all. Or if those OG lows sit (hopefully they will), I might cop those instead

Last edited:
Damn, 190 is definitely OP. Even though I live in the PI, it's still a problem for me.

Yeah, stiff cardboard leather. Although I don't mind the Jumpman on the heel. I just love the colorway, that's all. Or if those OG lows sit (hopefully they will), I might cop those instead

Plus 2013 chicagos going for $300 now maybe a little less

They will be 20 cheaper than Frags, lows are 135 from what Ive seen. These should clock in around 160-165.

Anyone an expert in here on legit checks for the ogs? I found a pair priced at $200 and would like to get them but no sure if they are legit. Will load pictures later thanks for the help.

Did Nike really bump the price 50 bones? Or was I reading wrong? It doesn't matter because I guess most of US Will still purchase.

Dammit they got me on frags (struck out), but I'll be damned if I miss these. I need 2 pair.

I don't get it though. So if it's the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan 1, there should be a special price for it as well?

I bought two pairs of the 2013s but don't mind rebuying if the mold is like the fragments, better leather and NA. Just hope it's $160 and a super strike. Make them a GR like the last two remastered.

Back
Top Bottom