Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Man stop with that BS, you getting as annoying as this:

and this is REALLY annoying man.
are we having a breakdown in communication bro??? I AM GETTING THESE FOR YOU AND NOTHING U SAY CAN OR WILL STOP ME FROM THAT!!!!

LIKE IT OR NOT, THESE SHOES WILL BE URS FOR UNDER RETAIL

are we having a breakdown in communication bro??? I AM GETTING THESE FOR YOU AND NOTHING U SAY CAN OR WILL STOP ME FROM THAT!!!!

LIKE IT OR NOT, THESE SHOES WILL BE URS FOR UNDER RETAIL
nthat.gif
 haha

Yeah, I'm a little upset. I love photography and I guess I finally understand why others would be upset.

I'll ask them to at least give me credit. I'm about to post, first name is Kenneth, "like" if you can to show support.

I hate making it a big deal, but I can't lie and pretend it doesn't bother me.

Nothing wrong with that man, I completely understand

Yeah, I'm a little upset. I love photography and I guess I finally understand why others would be upset.

I'll ask them to at least give me credit. I'm about to post, first name is Kenneth, "like" if you can to show support.

Always have your print like ur name or something in the picture man.

Last edited:

And while you're at it tell Ricardo to shut his punk *** up

Always have your print like ur name or something in the picture man.
I hate that too :lol:, I always feel it ruins photos.

Either way, I commented on that photo.

You have every right to feel that way and whatever you need to do, go for it. Imo its pretty careless for them to leave out picture credit.

But that is why its always good to watermark photos you put on the internet.

Dope photo btw bro, what type of camera kit you use?

It seems that a lot of people will be fiending for these 
nerd.gif
 hype is slowly going up...

WOW these drop on MY BIRTHDAY FOUND A GREAT GIFT TO MYSELF

making sure don't no hypebeast cart robbing me for these

WOW these drop on MY BIRTHDAY FOUND A GREAT GIFT TO MYSELF

making sure don't no hypebeast cart robbing me for these
repped for being a May baby!!  My Bday is the day after so an early gift for myself.

Note to hypebeasts.. don't go ruining my birthday please.

Lol, basically every release falls into those standards. Holiday release 11s are always a huge general release and the frags were very limited.
Yeah, but wait until the guys in the Jordan 1 thread come; looks like I'm going to have to makes some calls to guarantee me a pair. 

You have every right to feel that way and whatever you need to do, go for it. Imo its pretty careless for them to leave out picture credit.

But that is why its always good to watermark photos you put on the internet.

Dope photo btw bro, what type of camera kit you use?
Canon 6D + 24-105L or 50mm 1.4.

Dude is ignoring my request :smh: - I tried reporting the photo, but nothing goes to facebook, it's only sent as a message to him.

Back
Top Bottom