Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
FOR THE RECORD - THERE ARE NOT 40 STORES IN THE LA AREA HAVING THESE!!!!

So, for someone to Pick up 40 Raffle tickets in their Area in one DAY, even if he Hit 20 stores and got 2 tix each

is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

where do you live? another magical state n city

Last edited:
LA is hard to get into as many rafles and everything is spread out plus there are a lot fewer locations than those on the east coast .

So, for someone to Pick up 40 Raffle tickets in their Area in one DAY, even if he Hit 20 stores and got 2 tix each

is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

he might has friends or family with him

is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

For the record, I brought my girlfriend and paid two dudes $20 each to come with me and sign up. #NoShameInMyGame

There are far less stores in the DFW getting these than LA or NYC

Homie had the magic carpet from Alladin [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 40 tickets that's a lot of work

Last edited:
No doubt. I just see plenty go for round 4. Guess folks fork over 200+ more dollars instead of combing thru the market. Not my problem.

Anyhow back to the Chi's.

You lock up a pair?
Yes sir

The double up has me stressing though

Also need to make sure to land my boys @theLtrain  and possibly @babyJs23  a pair

Can't believe how crazy peeps are for these though. Locals were saying that it's the most raffle tickets they've ever had! More than holiday releases for a sneaker that is probably produced in 10x less quantity

How bout you?

Got to my local HOH at 10am Tuesday morning... Tons of people were signing up still. I can only imagine how the line was Monday, when most people were off.

Dont understand why Nike and JB continues to make high sought after colorways like this limited... Why make them limited? Specially an iconic number and colorway like the Chicago 1s... But produce super GR amount for colorways like PB3, Nvy Blue 5s, BoB 10s....

I think the production run probably has to do with the Nike Air and them not wanting to dilute things.

but if these had a jumpman nobody would care, just like they didn't in 2013. Because there would be no hype or resell value.

This is all hype and resell value. All these blogs and sites are promoting this release, because there's nothing else of note. It's forcing people to care who ordinarily wouldn't.

Or you have the day off. This is just MY personal opinion cause I'm not dumb enough to start analyzing strangers' lives just cause they aren't just like my own. Can we stop with this bitter silliness over some raffle tickets?
Why are you analyzing my opinion then and assuming I care about what someone else is doing

I was only able to get a couple of raffle tickets in SoFla so not looking good for me.  Gotta get lucky I guess...off and online.  I want these bad....my patent Chi 1's just aren't cutting it for me.

all these 30-40 raffle tickets making me worried compare with my 17 and 1 employee hookup (he wont know if he could get them until tonight/tomorrow)

Last edited:

I work 12 hour shifts and I usually collect 30+ tickets.

What's the connection with your logic?
Well me personally living in Chicago don't have the time to drive to all these stores after work, even more so with a couple extra people who want to devote their precious time after getting off their 9-5 grind.

Raffles in Chicago takes up alot of time, but like I said it's my personal opinion.

Or you have the day off. This is just MY personal opinion cause I'm not dumb enough to start analyzing strangers' lives just cause they aren't just like my own. Can we stop with this bitter silliness over some raffle tickets?
Why are you analyzing my opinion then and assuming I care about what someone else is doing
You're on a forum... where you just stated your opinion. If you don't want any feedback on your opinion, maybe get a blog and stay off forums? :smh:

Why pay 2 ppl $20 each, and traveling hours collecting raffles? Might as well pay the extra $100-150 and pay resell price IMO 

You're on a forum... where you just stated your opinion. If you don't want any feedback on your opinion, maybe get a blog and stay off forums?
mean.gif
I was just pointing out the irony in your previous statement.

Not that srs, relax homie

Why pay 2 ppl $20 each, and traveling hours collecting raffles? Might as well pay the extra $100-150 and pay resell price IMO 
Well he has a pair from his efforts, for $40 over retail. Do you have a pair? C'mon, all these posts about someone putting in effort is just put downs. He did it his way, he has a pair. Good for him!

BTW, look up irony. It's not ironic to tell someone it's silly to trash another for putting in effort to get the shoes in this thread that everyone is clamoring over.

Last edited:

Props to you!  If I had the ability to get that many tickets I def would.  I could only manage to get my hands on a couple so chances are slim.  You never know though...plus there's always online.

Well me personally living in Chicago don't have the time to drive to all these stores after work, even more so with a couple extra people who want to devote their precious time after getting off their 9-5 grind.

Raffles in Chicago takes up alot of time, but like I said it's my personal opinion.
It's not so bad here plus I work night shift so I got all day to do this. Usually takes me 2-3hrs max.

^That's 31 tickets for Hares right there. I got 12 calls...

Last edited:
I was only able to get a couple of raffle tickets in SoFla so not looking good for me.  Gotta get lucky I guess...off and online.  I want these bad....my patent Chi 1's just aren't cutting it for me.
what malls did you hit up

It's not so bad here plus I work night shift so I got all day to do this. Usually takes me 2-3hrs max.
Where you from? Here its awful man, gotta go from one side of the city to downtown, get stuck in traffic, hit the burbs for the other raffles, its like an all day thing.

Doesn't help that my patience is very low lol.

My time is worth more to me I guess

Back
Top Bottom