Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
BIG UP's the dude who said he Got only 1 Ticket a couple days ago.. 
laugh.gif
 Hope he wins!

Last edited:
what malls did you hit up
Wellington and Boca.  Was only able to get tickets at the HOH's.  Wellington usually comes through for me but with all this hysteria, I'm not sure this time around.

Last edited:
I got zero tickets( cause only the next city over is getting them) and i'm not even tripping 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Well he has a pair from his efforts, for $40 over retail. Do you have a pair? C'mon, all these posts about someone putting in effort is just put downs. He did it his way, he has a pair. Good for him!

BTW, look up irony. It's not ironic to tell someone it's silly to trash another for putting in effort to get the shoes in this thread that everyone is clamoring over.
Im not putting him down at all. Just my personal opinion.

I value my time and cannot justify spending 3-5 hours traveling collecting tickets, paying others to collect tickets, just for a chance. The extra money paid to others, the money spent driving collecting raffles, add all that together and IN MY OPINION, I would have just paid a little more and saved myself the hassle for a chance to win. 

PS. I do have a secure pair for retail (benefits of helping others who return favors) so I can careless what he does or others do. 

Lol so i just left parkway shiekh i forgot to hit to get the code dude tells me they aren't getting them which is fine but then tells me only 3 outta 7 shiekh in sd are getting these and only 1 of each size. i just sat there like "whuuuuut"

Take what these employees tell you with a grain of salt. Yall goin need it come Sadderday.

Lol so i just left parkway shiekh i forgot to hit to get the code dude tells me they aren't getting them which is fine but then tells me only 3 outta 7 shiekh in sd are getting these and only 1 of each size. i just sat there like "whuuuuut"

Take what these employees tell you with a grain of salt. Yall goin need it come Sadderday.
Glad I didnt waste my time

That's the truth

3 out of 5 shiekhs in my area are getting them

One of them you needed to walk in and register on their cpu system lol

Weren't giving out the codes

1 pair each size from 8.5 - 12 or 13

Got to hold them in hand yesterday as well

No complaints at all

PERFECTION

Damn I was just able to get ONE ticket myself. only way to get these is getting a lucky call or shiekh email. Online is going to be dumb but ill give it a shot if I dont get the lucky call lol....cmon shoe gods if there was ever a time where I needed help on a pick up now would be the time. 

What's going on in here... People can't hide their true colors :rofl:

:lol:

*cough* resellers

minimum 1000 raffle tix needed, might win none, lucky to win one, anymore than 1 and its reselling time

:lol:

Yes sir

The double up has me stressing though

Also need to make sure to land my boys @theLtrain
 and possibly @babyJs23
 a pair

Can't believe how crazy peeps are for these though. Locals were saying that it's the most raffle tickets they've ever had! More than holiday releases for a sneaker that is probably produced in 10x less quantity

How bout you?
I appreciate it fam [emoji]128077[/emoji] Repped!

As of now, I'm more worried about how my procedure will go and how I will feel afterwards :frown:

Knowing me though, I'll be checking in on NT while I'm recovering to see how you all did on the RD and to get a good laugh from some of the funny posts and gifs that will left :lol:

I'll do my best to get the links up and on here by Friday morning and afternoon before I go under [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wellington and Boca.  Was only able to get tickets at the HOH's.  Wellington usually comes through for me but with all this hysteria, I'm not sure this time around.
damn i didn't go there kind of far from me I'm in the North Lauderdale area

Back
Top Bottom