Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Weird question.  If this is iOS, what keyboard are you using for those emoji's?
Android you weirdo 
laugh.gif
 jkjk

Seem like everyone cooked on raffles already. I didn't do any, I think 1 NJ head got a call and that was what south Jersey? NJ by scheme'n.

anyone got a call from queens center mall footlocker place is always shady but always gets a good amount of jays

Originally Posted by glassankles  

nope

got tix from all these spots but no call

menlo, woodbridge, brunswick, hudson, gsp, staten island
Bro you should just make the drive to NTNY if you hit up all these spots. They probably got the biggest stock this side of the Mississippi. 

lets just hope prices stay reasonable,where all who really want these can be able to obtain a pair,sucks that true fans an lovers of this shoe have to miss out do to the hype. the extra i did win i will leave for other to buy at retail,no need to be greedy.

Man I was the only dude on the list for an 11 in my area at a local Footaction with 30 minutes to go. Just called to see if they had made calls yet and I got the "Your name was not picked int he raffle". Either some dude ran in at 8:30 p.m. on a Tuesday night (highly unlikely) or some shady s*** went down behind the scenes (more likely) and some dude or chick hooked someone up. This is the problem with letting the human element handle these raffles. This should all be electronic. FML

Just called undftd la and asked if they are still doing raffles and they said they don't know, call tomorrow. Debating if I should drive down 30 miles or not for ntla now

I'm eating Giordano's Saturday night. Saturday can't come soon enough!!!! I can't even stay off this thread like its dope[emoji]128137[/emoji] yeah I'm turnt! Big kid so what! Love Live Life!

I'm eating Giordano's Saturday night. Saturday can't come soon enough!!!! I can't even stay off this thread like its dope[emoji]128137[/emoji] yeah I'm turnt! Big kid so what! Love Live Life!
feeling is mutual bro....hyped for sat,haven't posted this much in forever
roll.gif
i  guess it's the kid in all of us, much respect.

Seems like the bay area hasn't made any calls yet, but SobeSoles just sent me tracking. Not even mad about paying that resell price on one pair. :smokin

Three pairs on lock for these in Men Sizes. Just going to try online to grab a pair for my girlfriend. 

I hit up Nike LA and Santa Monica and put in 3 tickets at each. Took my homie and brother. 6 chances and I still feel I wont get crap

Back
Top Bottom