Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Seems like everyone that entered a raffle with their girl won and she got the call. Footlocker and nike employees must want to see the yams again across the board.

We gotta do what we gotta do. I'm not saying nothing negative. I never do anyway. Eat!
I did all this raffle madness(which I NEVER do) on Monday due having the day off! Still catching crickets like a MudFA. smh 
roll.gif

Wife just got called for a 10.5 dtlr. So I have my Schaumburg flight 23 early pair. 2 more guaranteed 10.5 and the one my wife won.

So I won a trip to Vegas from KROQ here in LA like 3 weeks ago. Trip for 2, round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and $500 cash to spend. I just got a call from a 323 number got super excited hoping it was a call for shoes and it was to confirm my email and address for the trip. I got pissed af. I hate that shoes make me miserable. I get pissed about a free $1500 trip cuz i didnt get a call for shoes im going to spend money on... smh

Last edited:
Seems like everyone that entered a raffle with their girl won and she got the call. Footlocker and nike employees must want to see the yams again across the board.

Im saying! Cant blame em tho. I'd pull em to the side and ask wha da mouf do if you wanna keep dis gravy train-a-rollin'

So I won a trip to Vegas from KROQ here in LA like 3 weeks ago. Trip for 2, round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and $500 cash to spend. I just got a call from a 323 number got super excited hoping it was a call for shoes and it was to confirm my email and address for the trip. I got pissed af. I hate that shoes make me miserable. I get pissed about a free $1500 trip cuz i didnt get a call for ahoes im going to spend money on... smh

Spend the $500 on some Chicagos...

laugh.gif
SM & Sunset locations end the raffle @5.

La Breas pairs be accounted for before shipment prolly even arrives. They got loyal consumers they hook up. Seen firsthand w the Yeezy2 launch
What about the Vegas branch...? Are employees there the same as in La Brea?

so far..

both tickets were off by 1 number. 

my ticket : 888124

winning tickets: 888123....888125.....888126....888127

what the flux? don't my ticket equal a straight? 

Last week for the breds, they made you buy $50 in clothing to reserve a pair. Probably the same process if not more $$

NEO39 is a joke of an establishment. For the Bred1 release employees had 20 or so chairs out claiming I couldnt toss em. Told me point blank everyone will get a pair, so I could chill. Then proceeded ta have an employee and some friends sit in the chairs 15 mins later, kid you not.

Before that they rigged the Yeezy2 releases. Every name they called wasnt even excited and look madd outta place, except for one girl who screamed lk she caught the holy ghost.

Imagine a Jerry Seinfeld looking fool walking up 2mins before his name was called. I knew the jig was up w that store but my dumb behind went bk.

Back
Top Bottom