Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
put in 3 x 2 raffles with my +1 @ nikestore niketown and hoh. lets see

Saw this earlier on ISS IG page. Seems like they're going to have them after all.

vngo4w.png

Last edited:
So today I took 16 losses

But scammer dude refunded me and I spoke to a HOH employee that said they had to do this one by the book
So I'm praying I can win 1 tomorrow

I entered 6 raffles....just want one pair. gonna be online with everyone tomorrow, hope someone calls me tomorrow. 

I'm gonna cry...Sheik's called 30 mins ago.

I missed it...they went to the next person. ;_;
Shiekh Shoes calling already?? I signed up for 4 Raffles in  Houston anyone in Htown get a call yet? Whats the likelyness of getting this sneaker online? Does it go on sale at midnight or 7am?

Thanks

Scored another pair today so 2 locked down as of now. Hoping for at least 1 or 2 more calls tomorrow.

Think most the calls are done up here in North Texas

Got one pair on lock from a fta raffle I need my second call tmmrw if not I'll be rocking my one pair for the next 30 years. Just left nicekicks css and surprisingly I didn't see Jordan brand distribute early pairs to celebrities.. Can't wait to rock mines.

guys these are the two days you take your phone everywhere no matter what even if you stepping out to take the trash.... tie it up to your waist or something but dont let the hard work go to waste. cmon now

Last edited:
Sup! First time posting on this thread but I've been trying to keep up. Still hoping for a call from JJ tomorrow (Richmond, VA). No luck with DTLR and didn't enter any Footaction/Foot Locker ones (thought they were all FCFS!)

isneaker23's pre order went up to $325 (was $265). Pass. This place still has spots available it seems: http://scottykicks.com. I've never dealt with them and I'm not placing an order. Taking my chances online and if not, I move on. Best of luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom