Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
dam this thread is moving too fast. sorry to ask but did HOH and FA at Culver City, Bevery Hills, and Footlocker around LA already make their calls? 

I woulda told whoever needed to know that you were expecting an important phone call, how long does it take like 2 seconds to answer?

should have put the hospital number where they can reach u at ..its a personal call thats all

laughing at the birdman gifs

i think preorders can be legit if they take and tag their own pics. authenticity and brand new in box disclaimer should be seen or known. ask them and email them for a good response. you always should have paypal though

I'm definitely enjoying this forum. All the comments and posts are just as informative as they are comical! No luck on any raffles in my area for this release so I'll be camping.SMH...To all the NT fam that will be doing the same, be safe and keep a positive spirit out there#life>shoes. Breakfast for Any NTers in the Indy/Greenwood area camping out Sat give me a shoutout.

guys these are the two days you take your phone everywhere no matter what even if you stepping out to take the trash.... tie it up to your waist or something but dont let the hard work go to waste. cmon now
*Shrugs* let their pairs go to someone else. You don't answer the phone, you don't claim your kicks....simple

wow, 1000+ new replies since i was in this thread a few hours ago 

I found a guy with pairs in hand selling them for $280.. should i pull the trigger?

Lol I work at thehospital so not really possible
I woulda told whoever needed to know that you were expecting an important phone call, how long does it take like 2 seconds to answer?
Many hospitals have horrible reception, and certain departments require you to have them off as the cell signal can interrupt with monitoring equipment, or the vice versa.

I didn't see the pics but not everyone in here is a dude.

7ad.jpg

hope isneaker price is honored and the pair is legit..at this point don't mind paying that extra to secure a pair..pretty much what I have to do given the lack of effort I  chose to put in.

Opportunity costs 

Either Northline stores haven't called yet or they had small amount of pairs or rigged raffle. Haven't seen anyone in Houston win from there.

dam this thread is moving too fast. sorry to ask but did HOH and FA at Culver City, Bevery Hills, and Footlocker around LA already make their calls? 
I am also interested...

Has Culver City, Beverly Center, Cerritos, Lake Wood, Santa Anita, West Co, Del Amo. made calls?

Thanks!

Many hospitals have horrible reception, and certain departments require you to have them off as the cell signal can interrupt with monitoring equipment, or the vice versa.
if you know you're gonna be in the hospital for an extended period of time might as well not waste time entering the raffles

Back
Top Bottom