Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
smokin.gif
 YESSSSSSS FINALLY! Just got a call from Footaction for my Size 11 and 4Y for my son! 
smokin.gif

Most HOH got 18 pairs except for Bev Center and I wanna say Lakewood might have gotten 39 pairs

Little Bird told me!

Are you lost? The Hares were a massive GR. If you had trouble with those and don't have a pair of these locked down, I estimate your probability of pulling a pair Saturday at about 0.1%. That .1% might be generous.
who said i had trouble w hares? looking at the launch locator these dont seem all that limited, we'll see

Perceived scarcity. You know the Memphis warehouse has TONS.
Probably so, but it's a coin flip whether NDC's servers will be worth a sh*t tomorrow. Last week they were miserable, as they were during the Oreo drop. This "4-5 hours to sell out cause no one can get through" crap isn't just too much traffic via high demand, it's actual problems on their side that are independent of the release's demand. Given that last week sucked, I'm guessing these sell out within 15 minutes and everything is working *decently* (by NDC standards).

Just to change the topic from raffle calls for a bit... where do Chi's rank in your top 5 list of must have 1's?

For me it's Frags > Royals > Breds > Chi's > Shadows

Are you lost? The Hares were a massive GR. If you had trouble with those and don't have a pair of these locked down, I estimate your probability of pulling a pair Saturday at about 0.1%. That .1% might be generous.
who said i had trouble w hares? looking at the launch locator these dont seem all that limited, we'll see
Oh okay, so you haven't read this thread.

Back
Top Bottom