Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

black/red > chi ....... nothing else comes close imo
I've never felt that way, but I've always LOVED this shoe. I got this one before the BReds in '94 and it still remains my favorite Jordan of all-time.
just something about them Chi's man
nthat.gif

I was fronting on this release (i got the last retro, DS at that
eyes.gif
), but that red Nike Air tag looks so much better than than crap tag they used last time... and i'm not a stickler for Nike Air branding at all, it just looks better

All these people with ATCs and believing you're going to nom nom all day tomorrow. You're going to be just as salty as most of us manual cats. If everyone has a bot (which SNKRS is very similar to) then is there really that huge advantage. At least, I'll have my 20-30 to put towards resell.

These are nowhere on Jamaica ave and Moea said 325 tomorrow.
Jamaica Ave use to always be team early for an extra $50 or so. :frown:

Moes always move dirty, I remember the yeezy release, about 90% of the kids who camp aint get a pair. All backdoored.

Just my personal fave but surprised Black Toes aren't higher on people's list. It's the shoe he rocked on the freakin' Jumpman logo for crying out loud!!! :lol:

So just to clarify, Bay Area FTLs, FAs, and SPs have already done their calls, right?

Around when will Shiekh send out their e-mails?

SNKRS app has priority, if you seen the chromeposites today very FEW carted on desktop/mobile (android)

A lot of people copped off SNKRS

black/red > chi ....... nothing else comes close imo
I've never felt that way, but I've always LOVED this shoe. I got this one before the BReds in '94 and it still remains my favorite Jordan of all-time.

just something about them Chi's man :nthat:

I was fronting on this release (i got the last retro, DS at that :rolleyes ), but that red Nike Air tag looks so much better than than crap tag they used last time... and i'm not a stickler for Nike Air branding at all, it just looks better
It's just (to me, and this may not be most dudes) THE iconic Jordan. I know the Concords get that title from the sneaker community more often than not, but that's over a decade after these. I grew up in the Chicago area and a Bulls fan, my parents had me in a pair of these as a 1 year old, and that red/white/black combination just always rings true for me. Love the black-reds, and perhaps they're cleaner, but they don't have the same pop as these do for me.

So just to clarify, Bay Area FTLs, FAs, and SPs have already done their calls, right?

Around when will Shiekh send out their e-mails?
If that's the case, I'm screwed and no one in the bay area on NT is eating from these places. Haven't seen one success story for FTL or FA on here mentioned yet. Shiekh emails will probably be out in the next 2-3 hours.

If that's the case, I'm screwed and no one in the bay area on NT is eating from these places. Haven't seen one success story for FTL or FA on here mentioned yet. Shiekh emails will probably be out in the next 2-3 hours.
Hilltop Footaction should be calling today.... Hopefully i can get lucky and lock in my second pair. Good Luck to all who wants a Pair.

Back
Top Bottom