Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Mall security said not to show up before 6am or will be kicked off property hmm..screw it ill be there at 5 am then It's online or bust if that fails

If stores started charging a fee(deposit basically and you would pay the difference when you pick up the shoes) to get a raffle ticket, do yall think that would eliminate the bums who go get raffle tickets that don't have any intention of actually buying the shoes?

Deadman walking. I can see the crowd joking now as he scroll up. Novice camper! Need at least 6 hours for these lmao if the security allow you on the property. Stretch before you go. Idk why ppl like running if allowed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He might have a sleeper/low key spot. :nerd:

Last edited:
pizza.gif

is Nike doing this to compete with the Kanye/Adidas hypetrain? Cause damnnn....as if an OG 1 colorway wasnt enough, I don't know why they would cancel literally hours before the release.

is Nike doing this to compete with the Kanye/Adidas hypetrain? Cause damnnn....as if an OG 1 colorway wasnt enough, I don't know why they would cancel literally hours before the release.
no, if that were the case they would do it during the Kanye adidas drop.

Got a call from the Oaks Mall In Thousand Oaks Cali .....

Yo, that ish is like 50miles out the way. I knew I was gonna win there just because it was mad far.

Nike said that select Nike retailers will still have the shoe?

Any of the big players?

WIll footlocker release online etc?

no, if that were the case they would do it during the Kanye adidas drop.
Nike could care less about Adidas or Kanye.

Boost is crumbling after heavy running.

Nike stays winning. UA is going to surpass Adidas in BB sales with Steph making the finals.

Adidas? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom