Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Got a call from the Oaks Mall In Thousand Oaks Cali .....

Yo, that ish is like 50miles out the way. I knew I was gonna win there just because it was mad far.
Why did you drive 50 miles to enter a raffle lmao

Nike could care less about Adidas or Kanye.

Boost is crumbling after heavy running.

Nike stays winning. UA is going to surpass Adidas in BB sales with Steph making the finals.

Adidas? :rofl:

Adidas relying metrosexual matrix sneakers. Nike lappin em in all depts.

who was arguing with you? You jumped in in my response to someone else, try to present Jordan being cut from his high school team as a loss, in some lame comparison to me stating losing isn't an option to me because I'm still gonna try and cop and will most likely still be successful at it?? Do you think your a smarty pants because your good at stating the obvious? Loss is part of life but no one sets out or looks for it and most successful people don't see failure as an option because a flawed mindstate will be the first thing to cause failure. Now go watch some more Netflix on a Friday night and quote some more dead un-funny comedians.
Got another pair coming tomorrow i've won.  No one said you were looking to lose, you just said you NEVER lose. Take care man, I hope you cop.

true Adidas has the hype-metro types on lock...but they also have the soccer crowd and they are the secondary go to for actual runnrers. In fact I run with Nike's run club and typically 100+ or so turnout with 80% wearing Asics, 15% wearing Adidas, and the rest running Nike.

true Adidas has the hype-metro types on lock...but they also have the soccer crowd and they are the secondary go to for actual runnrers. In fact I run with Nike's run club and typically 100+ or so turnout with 80% wearing Asics, 15% wearing Adidas, and the rest running Nike.

Actual running shoes Adidas and Nike both suck honestly. Asics, Brooks, Mizuno >>>>

maybe i aint as much of a sneaker head as yall or sumthin, but am I alone in wondering why everyone keeps taking pictures with their laces pulled out?
It's because they come brand new like that.

Didn't get a call back...
Ahhh man that's a bummer I was really hoping you would cop. Do you still have your other connect coming through? I'll keep my eyes peeled for an extra size 12, but I don't think it's gonna happen = (

Nike said that select Nike retailers will still have the shoe?

Any of the big players?

WIll footlocker release online etc?
Yeah, they will do online sales....will you encounter bots (yup), will the NDC traffic flow over (yup), will you get a pair (possibly).

Back
Top Bottom