Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Nike EU was a **** show, only carted 5 pairs.

JJ and SNS look like best bets tommorow
What a troll... 
mean.gif

I swear if they do decide to drop these online, they better not do it on the 20th.

Hopefully I can cop on my low key site tomorrow morning while everyone flocks to FTL, Eastbay, FNL Jimmy.

Good luck to all tomorrow!

Last edited:
It's getting kinda long from what I can see, maybe 50+ people now.
When did people start lining up for these at FCFS places in USA ?

If they released in Australia I think people would line up 3 + days like they have in the past for other limited releases

End sold out in store so. Everyone can get a nap now. Well I'm bout to head to Jimmy Jazz FCFS heard the lot is empty.

I am copping these no matter what, this is a shoe I have been looking for since they started the "og" highs in 2013. Sad but these will be had even if it is resell. Only shoe I am seeing this year i'd be willing to do that with. I am just hoping they go for under 350 if i do have to cop on resell, though that is wishful thinking at this point.
yeah, i understand but I dont know if i'll pay the resale price , I already bought the AM1 patch, AM90 OG, AJ7 hare and the asic gel and more in the last 2 months
so nike is ok with eu missing out because of bots....no luck today i guess
NDC EU doesnt give a damn, they act like they dont know ****, "bots? what bots, do they even exist?" 

they just dont know how the game is right now, 

they just need to hire someone efficient,

NDC EU was crazy. 

Very quickly click random size and add to basket for the heck of it ... instant out of stock message. 
mean.gif

I read even people with bots struck out , so  zero chance for the rest of us.

My story.

Went down to Nike oxford circus London. HUGE *** line. Waited and waited... Guy starts coming round saying small sizes are sold out... Some girls actually start crying! No lie.

Waiting, waiting... Guy starts saying only 11 and up left... I go to leave he says, wait maybe they might tell you something else when you get to the front o_O anywho I wait a little longer...

Guys starts saying everything is sold out. The line was HUGE but not that huge. Doors did not even open yet. Start hearing they only had 30-40 pairs. WTF

There is no accuse for the biggest Nike store in London to have that allocation. #Fishybusiness

There were A lot of resellers, always can tell by their ****** kicks and buying sizes that don't fit them lol

Anywho bolted home, made it back home in time for countdown clock NDC. Sold out in billionth of second. No waiting or anything. I think that’s because there was a delay with the clock. While some were watching the clock others were already buying long before.

Each release gets shadier. Lmao Fragments all over again.

Oh well…

Last edited:
Still in shock after my raffle shutout was stomped into the ground by NDC. I hope they sell out fast tomorrow so I can be put out of my misery. Worst release ever.
thats tough luck bro. 

i got lucky enough to hit serramonte hoh and shiekh sf.  

first jordan in a whileeeeee

gluck to everyone tm. hope we all eat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom