Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If you don't sleep you will wake up late with [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] in your eye
I'm wired af rn like a junkie. Drank half a 2 liter of dr pepper and small coffee. WHAT IS SLEEP????? O_O watching hell boy currently

they already had like 5 days of restocks.

Last day is sunday.

Holiday stuff has not restocked on NDC to my knowledge. Would love to grab some Legend Blue XI's or even another pair of 6's

Last edited:
Anyone else in Europe go to a Footlocker store this morning and get told about a delivery problem?

My local store told me they might get them this afternoon or tomorrow morning or not at all.

Don't know if it's true or something shady going on...

try doing 60 on the interstate while trying to click the link damn near swerved two lanes looking at phone road phone road
laugh.gif
mean.gif
smh you risking your life for some shoes.. think of your family .. think of your family, man

Anyone else in Europe go to a Footlocker store this morning and get told about a delivery problem?

My local store told me they might get them this afternoon or tomorrow morning or not at all.

Yes sir, 100% shady and happened before with the Fragments. F Footlocker in general. Terrible company.

idk y'all I js feel like I'ma be one of the few able to cop them online no problem for some reason ...

Just rolled up to the mall, 3 cars in the lot, noone lined up tho so i pulled up and went straight to the door, then everyone got out their cars

Why did you drive 50 miles to enter a raffle lmao

Why would he not? Apparently his logic worked. He did what he had to do and now he's #teamretail.

You know it's bad when the Euros have reached US levels of shady to cop shoes.

The hype for these May equal the Frag hype due to the fact that these were more widely wanted + the NDC cancellation. Lol. Hype history has been made this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom