Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
View media item 1557389
See this is the stuff I'm talking about...folks had they grandmother's up here. There goes two pairs that don't go to my fellow NT'ers...smh
aight nothing wrong with those grandma's getting kicks.

i have to agree you don't know who the shoe is going to

could be a niketalker who took their whole family
their have been pics all week of people with 10 15 20 plus tickets

be happy you was able to take the pic and get your pair for box :D

For future reference Shady Palace does overcharge in store.

Even their sticker on the box says 159.99 but they ring you up at 169.99 plus tax.

Not mad because of all the drama with this release but curious if they charge everyone else the same price.

And as i said at the beginning of the thread the quality on materials is inconsistent like frags and lasers.

Both of the toes on the shoe palace pair have a tumbled look.

im 99.9% sure it's against the law for them to charge you more than whatever the sticker is listed. california law code 12024.2 (google :wink: ) go back and get your money back plus more :wink:

im 99.9% sure it's against the law for them to charge you more than whatever the sticker is listed. california law code 12024.2 (google :wink: ) go back and get your money back plus more :wink:
not true...they can charge what they want...

manufacturer's suggested  retail price..........

I will take them at box. Second pair comes in Wednesday. All smiles.

HOH Beverly Center finally told me how many pairs they got. 70 pairs. They normally double or triple that for regular gr's.

Most def is against the law in California. 

manufacturer's suggested  retail price..........
You're right, they are allowed to charge whatever they please, however if an item rings up at a higher marked price than is advertised on the box (not MSRP tag, in this case it's the giant white price tag/sku) that's something they are not allowed to do.. Department of Weights and Measures comes down hard on companies for that. 

Last edited:

manufacturer's suggested  retail price..........
comprehension is at an all time low!

mean.gif

Hmmm, one of the 2 pairs I got this morning didn't come with white laces SMH. Anybody else have this problem? It was purchased from Footlocker.

Picked up my pair with military discount.
Sometimes i miss being stationed in the states.  When I was stationed at Moody AFB and Beale AFB, I used to stroll in to FNL day of, no lines, and cop with discount.  Being overseas the last 2 years and dealing with internet purchases sucks.

Back
Top Bottom