Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sometimes i miss being stationed in the states.  When I was stationed at Moody AFB and Beale AFB, I used to stroll in to FNL day of, no lines, and cop with discount.  Being overseas the last 2 years and dealing with internet purchases sucks.

Times are totally different from 2 years ago so doubt that would be the situation for you these days

View media item 1557545
Most def is against the law in California. 

You're right, they are allowed to charge whatever they please, however if an item rings up at a higher marked price than is advertised on the box (not MSRP tag, in this case it's the giant white price tag/sku) that's something they are not allowed to do.. Department of Weights and Measures comes down hard on companies for that. 

Repost

Think yeezy boost and Don c's are a fair trade for one pair?

Totes not srs

Last edited:
STICKER it's say 159.99? they charged him 169.99. im not talking about msrp.

Yep, you right about charging higher than the actual SP sticker. Big no no in the retail world. Auditors regularly check for things like that in large retail stores like target. Im guessing they never roll thru shoe palace haha

Think yeezy boost and Don c's are a fair trade for one pair?

Lol what? What what what.. Wait your trading boosts or dons for them? Or are you getting boosts or dons.. Cause if your getting them then take it and run if your giving up your losing your mind.

Lol what? What what what.. Wait your trading boosts or dons for them? Or are you getting boosts or dons.. Cause if your getting them then take it and run if your giving up your losing your mind.
Lol nah fam

I wasn't serious

I was poking at The thirst these are causing

Here at the footlocker boca right now to pick up 2nd pair. Headed to the counter and was about to say something and dude interrupted me "what size?" Lol.

Hope nobody is paying $450 resell for these. That is just crazy..

Anyway i stucked out on a size 5.5y for my friend. I will try to checkout unclaimed shoes today..

Last edited:
about to go on a work trip for six nights. might hit the dollar menu every night and use the accumulated per diem to grab a pair next weekend if prices get sane.

How long do retailers usually take to restock? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom