Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
lets wait til we see allocations/maps

in years past we have been fooled. not saying hes not legit with his info but lets wait.

yeah ill believe it when i see it.... cause even if they double production that still would not be enough....

Agree 100%.. Retail is $160 so I'll happily pay $40 more to make sure I get them.

Look at the Lasers, they were $200+ with shipping and tax. This is a no brainer
yup, considering tax and shipping you're really paying like 15-20 extra on each pair.

Is it me, or is the wings logo really big? 

i'll still cop tho

Last edited:
I really hope this will be an easy GR cop. I will believe it once I see it. I'm just going to try to cop as if this release was happening back in 2013.

Definitely need a FSR GS, and Mens all personal pairs btw
indifferent.gif

Doubt these will be a GR. All 1's with the NA branding have been somewhat limited. Hope I'm wrong because these are a long time coming.

Had a fsr in black whites hopefully these are slept on here in Alabama so I can do the sam for these

If I can get 2 pairs, I'll be good..I'll unds the 2013 pair and wear those out before I put these on though.

Anyone ever cop the Strap Highs and remove the strap with the razor ? Just wondering if it would look good. $125 and FSR on Finishline. Let me know! 

Back
Top Bottom