Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Doubt these will be a GR. All 1's with the NA branding have been somewhat limited. Hope I'm wrong because these are a long time coming.
Dino said these won't be limited. Hoping he's right

That's speculation, no facts. Because it's the 30th anniversary these will be in abundance? But in actuality JB has dropped a few shoes in low volume so far: B/Red 1 low, Laser 20, Stealth 20, and soon to be Teal 4s. So that thoery is void.

There's nothing wrong with optimism, but deep down we know what to expect. Even if these were in Laser numbers, approx 3 times the amount of the typical NA 1, the supply wouldn't even cover demand.

Last edited:
Dino did say they weren't going to be limited

But he also said it depends on the buyer

So it's not specifically saying it's going to be a plentiful run

They may sell out like the Marvin the Martian 7s

add in the nike air fact that people seem to lose their [Insert word here] over

And his version of limited might be different from our version of limited

Last edited:

Doubt these will be a GR. All 1's with the NA branding have been somewhat limited. Hope I'm wrong because these are a long time coming.
Dino said these won't be limited. Hoping he's right
That's speculation, no facts. Because it's the 30th anniversary these will be in abundance? But in actuality JB has dropped a few shoes in low volume so far: B/Red 1 low, Laser 20, Stealth 20, and soon to be Teal 4s. So that thoery is void.

There's nothing wrong with optimism, but deep down we know what to expect. Even if these were in Laser numbers, approx 3 times the amount of the typical NA 1, the supply wouldn't even cover demand.
yepp either way I'm buying as many in my size as I can lol.

But even though it's just speculation, there is a slight chance of it being a GR, right? Like 20%?

But even though it's just speculation, there is a slight chance of it being a GR, right? Like 20%?
Limited GR like the rest of the NA1 club 
glasses.gif

Depends on what area you're in

Some people weren't able to cop the infrared 6s

It's a lot of factors that come into play.

But that doesn't mean you should throw in the towel we have a few months before the actual release

:smh:

Seriously, the best, realistic possibility is just hoping resale value isn't much. These will sell out. No one is gonna pass on this. With everyone saying how many pairs they need and hoping others will pass, that really isn't likely. They can make a million pairs, it won't matter. People will strike out. People will pay resale. Not everyone is gonna get a pair.

You can talk about this all you want but be realistic too.

Anyone ever cop the Strap Highs and remove the strap with the razor ? Just wondering if it would look good. $125 and FSR on Finishline. Let me know! View media item 1439771

You don't need a razor, the strap comes right off. The heel was altered to accommodate a strap and is noticeably ugly without it though.

That said, I'm fairly certain that you'll find a chance to get these for less than $125, so I would say to hold off.

EDIT: Wait, time out. The hell did this have to do with Chicagos? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone ever cop the Strap Highs and remove the strap with the razor ? Just wondering if it would look good. $125 and FSR on Finishline. Let me know! View media item 1439771

You don't need a razor, the strap comes right off. The heel was altered to accommodate a strap and is noticeably ugly without it though.

That said, I'm fairly certain that you'll find a chance to get these for less than $125, so I would say to hold off.

EDIT: Wait, time out. The hell did this have to do with Chicagos? :lol:

just realized they have that silly nylon toebox mess.. crap

only want 1 pair cuz when they inevitably drop the breds and royals again these ain't even gonna get worn again tbh

Seriously, the best, realistic possibility is just hoping resale value isn't much. These will sell out. No one is gonna pass on this. With everyone saying how many pairs they need and hoping others will pass, that really isn't likely. They can make a million pairs, it won't matter. People will strike out. People will pay resale. Not everyone is gonna get a pair.

I honestly don't think there is any hype for these outside of social media

flame-on-o.gif

Last edited:

I honestly don't think there is any hype for these outside of social media

flame-on-o.gif

you know you dun ****** up right.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom