Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
nah elaborate cause you seem to have all the knowledge...ill wait
Can you read dude? Didn't I just tell you to check fake_education on IG for highly detailed review. I aint about to post that ****.

Last edited:
Homies pair from eastbay stitching is touching so according to you is not perfect, meaning they are FAKE According to you RIGHT???
Scroll up !!!! I said it could vary per size. That stitching has been one of the give a-ways.

So Gil lets end this convo like this...if you happy with your pair...then I'm happy. Also its the outside check that should not touch...not the inside

Last edited:
Do you guys think the uncertainty around legitimate vs. UA pairs will harm Jordan Brand longer-term? When many are unable to purchase directly upon release, and are thus forced to buy from resellers, they become worried about the authenticity/provenance of their shoes (as seen in this thread). This seems natural given the ubiquity and relative quality of UA pairs. If many/most are unsure if they can buy a legitimate pair even on the resale market, will they be turned off from JB? Or is the addiction to hype enough to keep most of them coming back?

Do you guys think the uncertainty around legitimate vs. UA pairs will harm Jordan Brand longer-term? When many are unable to purchase directly upon release, and are thus forced to buy from resellers, they become worried about the authenticity/provenance of their shoes (as seen in this thread). This seems natural given the ubiquity and relative quality of UA pairs. If many/most are unsure if they can buy a legitimate pair even on the resale market, will they be turned off from JB? Or is the addiction to hype enough to keep most of them coming back?

there are clear ways to tell if your pair is fake in example.. a bigger wings long, lace bag not matching ect... JB is not going to have any discrepancies when it comes to that, they all should be the same 100%.

before these in other 1's like royals,breds you had widow peaks and the leather was too shinny combined with lace bag being off and wings longo being off.

you really expect for those chinese workers to get every thread of stitching right? i dont cause its always been a problem with legit pairs.

Last edited:

IMO I don't think so.  JB still gonna eat.  Look at womens purses.  Louis Vuitton fakes everywhere, but Louis Vuitton still selling authentics left and right.  However, fakes hurt the consumers.  We are forced to pay more for the real thing.  Sites like FLIGHTCLUB can charge an arm and a limb, but people buy from them because of that PEACE OF MIND.  Jordan Brand prob will continue to raise the price of their sneakers in the future, but most of us will still buy.  My advise to anyone is to study the LC forums like a final exam and try to buy from a reputable site or person before you drop RESELL MONEY.  Or just take the L and on to the next on.    

laugh.gif

IMO I don't think so.  JB still gonna eat.  Look at womens purses.  Louis Vuitton fakes everywhere, but Louis Vuitton still selling authentics left and right.  However, fakes hurt the consumers.  We are forced to pay more for the real thing.  Sites like FLIGHTCLUB can charge an arm and a limb, but people buy from them because of that PEACE OF MIND.  Jordan Brand prob will continue to raise the price of their sneakers in the future, but most of us will still buy.  My advise to anyone is to study the LC forums like a final exam and try to buy from a reputable site or person before you drop RESELL MONEY.  Or just take the L and on to the next on.    

The difference with LV and JB is that women buy fake LV because of price. JB is at the point where people are going to be buying fakes, because they're easier to get.

That's the dangerous territory JB might want to avoid. They have to try and avoid that without over saturating the market.

Last edited:
The difference with LV and JB is that women buy fake LV because of price. JB is at the point where people are going to be buying fakes, because they're easier to get.

That's the dangerous territory JB might want to avoid. They have to try and avoid that without over saturating the market.
Tru dat

Glad I'm not beasting for every release. 

Strictly into OG CWs, and don't mind spending extra on the preorder market to secure a pair. 

Outside of very select models, or something very enticing (like the SBBs), JB aint getting a dime from me. 

JB is playing themselves right now. 

Back
Top Bottom