Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
so now u taking more shots after i thought it was over. we all know there's other sources and comparos but dude really does a great job pointing out the smallest detail. at this point you are being just flat out ignorant.

and another thing... you never did admit where you bought them from. I hope u got a receipt!!!

i did mentioned where.....and why would i need a receipt? you seem more worried than me as if i was selling them to you or something.

Last edited:

Production dates mean nothing. My FA and HOH had different ending production dates from one show to the next. Same box and everything.

View media item 1568964
Just came in shout out to eddy for helping find a pair in the 3 hundreds.
View media item 1568966
Updated collection of highs,lows, and ajkos

Still wondering were you guys get the idea some pairs have better quality all leather feels the same from my 85 pairs through my 2015 Chicagos. I wonder if some of you really believe jb has different leathers they pick and choose to throw on different models :lol: but any who lucky to have this be over with

Edit- pair that really is different in leather are the recently released white silver lows.

Last edited:
Just came in shout out to eddy for helping find a pair in the 3 hundreds.

Updated collection of highs,lows, and ajkos

Still wondering were you guys get the idea some pairs have better quality all leather feels the same from my 85 pairs through my 2015 Chicagos. I wonder if some of you really believe jb has different leathers they pick and choose to throw on different models
laugh.gif
but any who lucky to have this be over with

Edit- pair that really is different in leather are the recently released white silver lows.

So I just got in my EB pair and I got a bone to pick with my Eastbay pair. The first pic below is of my Nike SM pair. US Size 11 sticker and check the production dates. Second pic is of Eastbay with some Chinese size label and way later production dates. Eastbay send me fugazis? Lol. 
View media item 1568929
NIKE SM 

View media item 1568945
My prod dates are 12-10-14 to 2-16-15 but your pair(s) is good fam......EB is legit. Nice pickup :smokin

Last edited:
Wow, lot of fakes already on eBay, be careful buying. Was trying to see how low some of these sellers would go and after getting responses back got hit with some fake pics.

Stay away from
lesleigh9898 with 1000 reviews
:smh: :smh: :smh: ....REPPED for the info

Wow, lot of fakes already on eBay, be careful buying. Was trying to see how low some of these sellers would go and after getting responses back got hit with some fake pics.

Stay away from
lesleigh9898 with 1000 reviews
Post up the pics they sent...

Holy grail goods got these up to $800 already this is much crazier than I expected are these gonna be fragment status in a few months I like these more than frags IMO

Back
Top Bottom