Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
something that's always made me wonder is why y'all put so much emphasis on the "quality" of a made-in-china shoe so much (it's like bragging about being the highest-paid burger king cashier or something - at the end of the day, you're still working at a burger king)

if you actually want "quality", buy from a higher-end brand

There's nothing worst than ppl that think they can legit check, legit check sneakers... I haven't seen one pair on this thread recently that is fake that a NTer copped. Unless I missed something jumping a page or 2.....

something that's always made me wonder is why y'all put so much emphasis on the "quality" of a made-in-china shoe so much (it's like bragging about being the highest-paid burger king cashier or something - at the end of the day, you're still working at a burger king)

I see where you're coming from. These are cool but I'm not blown away by them, they still feel like Jordans to me... although Banned 1s do feel completely different from the rest. But when it comes to these, LMs, Royals... everyone becomes some kind of leather aficionado :lol:

There's nothing worst than ppl that think they can legit check, legit check sneakers... I haven't seen one pair on this thread recently that is fake that a NTer copped. Unless I missed something jumping a page or 2.....
yup, that's why I don't legit check sneakers like that. Fakes are too good for me to accurately tell people what's good or not online. Get my pairs in store with receipt so I don't gotta worry about that nonsense

1. Banned 1's
2. Frags
3. Chicago's (a close 3rd)

The Banned 1 's are on another level in comparison to the others IMO. 

The leather on the banned ones remind me of a designer purse (a good thing).
I don't own a pair but from what it looks like in photos, it appears to be very supple leather

Frags look very similar to the Chicago's. Are they both apart of the 'remastered' series?
Speaking of remastered, why not remaster all of them with banned leather :smh:

Well the thing is, back when I used to be deep into sneakers, all we got were crap.
This was around the mid, late, 2000s. Every thread on NT you could read in the comments, "JB quality is crap".
Now they're finally stepping it up which is interesting.

First red flag - sent pics through eBay and when I logged in to get close ups it put me under China version of eBay. Pics weren't clear at all but I could just tell.

Biggest worry I'd have w/ that pair is they don't show the tongue. The biggest thing I've seen from the UAs is the jumbo size of the tongue tags. I think that would be why they didn't show the tongue.

1000 100% feedback, and they're willing to flush it over a quick payday on a pair of rep 1s.

Smh...

His price are cool on some shoes on high on others (The Hotter Shoe) so he's pretty fair to say 23penny

My trade for two black red xi low went through. Having a pair now in hand, these are decent quality but definitely not "remastered." JB with the ultimate troll this year raising the price and giving us the same quality. Smh

View media item 1569185

Just want one pair to wear [emoji]128551[/emoji] if anyone finds 12 or half a size either way for under $400 shipped a heads up would be much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom