Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You a **** boy, calling me out on a forum I don't use. **** boys mad cause you dude get the preorders for $250. **** outta here. ***** *** dudes wanna talk about me, do it on a forum where I'll see it. Yall little ****. If you got something to say to a man, say it to them not in a forum with your but buddies

err u blocked me on twitter. we cant talk brian.

laugh.gif
 nothing but drama in this thread every time I refresh.

Last edited:
he cancelled...he was advised not to fuc* around with the preorders from members of this forum...he still cancelled so now we have this.

funny thing is everyone who preordered from him flourished and they just giving shi* cause thats what NT does :rofl:

No, although they may had their lairs from elsewhere, it is all principle and they way he handled things especially when a preorder is guaranteed.

And to the dude posting to his 200 followers that I sell fakes and I'm a scammer...perfect eBay rating, perfect PayPal sales record, people lined up for my preorders...

Never scammed anyone ever...
well brian you seem to be upset about me. why? i only have 200 followers on twitter?

who am i? i am nobody!

but here's the thing. I've been on this site since 2005. for you the members of this board are just people whose money you take.

unfortunately this community has meant something to me. 

so you decided to mess with the wrong nobody.

Need proof of said preorders of going thru at 250 cause all I hear is ducktales. Anyone can claim oh I always do 225 for the first 3 people (that might not even exist)

Back
Top Bottom