Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
some of these pics look so far away though. I was just curious. My wife would shame me if i ever asked her to take a on feet pic for me. Like exo1127's pics. Those look somewhat far away.

I have a buddy that takes nice shots and I asked him. He has an iPhone with a kickstand case. And uses a timer. The only problem is when people look at you crazy when taking the shot...

I have a buddy that takes nice shots and I asked him. He has an iPhone with a kickstand case. And uses a timer. The only problem is when people look at you crazy when taking the shot...

yeah, thats my issue. Too embarrassed to get caught. I wanted to take some shoes outside on my street, but i didn't want neighbors this look at me funny. I know if I were not into shoes, and i saw someone taking pics, I would think they were crazy

Did homeboy up there say 8.5 was going for $700? Ha, looks like I won't be getting a pair anytime soon

Nah I don't think they are selling but multiple sellers on eBay now have the nerve to post them at that price and leave it up

yeah these are releasing on NDC, i don't know what half of you crackheads denying it are smoking.

the original tweet says DELAYED. doesn't get much more crystal clear than that.

Alright, I now know for a fact that this world is upside-down... dude on ebay selling UAs, clearly listed as such (he calls them "unauthorized B grades") listed at $375 BIN. And they're actually selling! He's sold three already and has 8 left. Dude's got like 500 feedbacks at 99.6% positive, too.

These 1s are making buyers and sellers alike lose their minds.
:smh:

Last edited:
I swear the jeans I've seen people in this thread post rocking the Chicago's are just indescribable and unjustifiable. It amazes me the amount of work some people put into kicks and don't even know how to rock them properly. The Jordan 1's are easy to rock because they look good with jeans, sweatpants, cargo shorts, jogging pants etc. But people still manage to mess the look up.
do you know what raw denim is? Sorry I didn't fix my cuffs for Ya.. It's all good, I love the banter. Though, I'll be damned if I have a dude talk to me about dressing who takes pictures of his matching g shock to his shoes. Cargo shorts? Joggers? Nah I'm good, I'm not in middle school anymore. I'll stick with being Steve Urkel haha

Last edited:
do you know what raw denim is? Sorry I didn't fix my cuffs for Ya.. It's all good, I love the banter. Though, I'll be damned if I have a dude talk to me about dressing who takes pictures of his matching g shock to his shoes. Cargo shorts? Joggers? Nah I'm good, I'm not in middle school anymore. I'll stick with being Steve Urkel haha

If dressing like a straight CLOWN works for you by all means do you. At least you will be solo and an "individual" in your efforts and if you ever go fishing you won't have to worry your jeans touching the water.
Don't get mad at me for my honesty and freshness.

You out of all people? Almost half of your numerous posts are about needing something you missed out on and asking for help/favors. You have so many pseudo-buy posts it's ridiculous.

And I'm pretty sure it was because of a different reason. Misleading about a release/posting wrong info or something like that.
I swear :smh:

Back
Top Bottom