Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
These will be one of "those" 1s where resell will skyrocket in the future not necessarily the same prices as breds and royals but it can get up there for sure.
Skyrocket...lol...keep believing that..Breds and Royals were release in limited amounts..these were mentioned as a GR...Similiar numbers as the blk/white 1s. 

nah these arent any more limited than the others and things have calmed down significantly (in my area atleast) so with all the releases JB and nike are doing i wouldnt be surprised if i can go to the mall at 7am and get in line and get a pair at 8am but you truly never know until the day of and stop trying to build resale hype on this forum, we truly dont need that ish EVER

Definitely a hyped gr. I have friends who don't wear Jordan's at all asking me release details for these gems. But I can't blame the hype. From all the pictures I've seen, they did a good job with this pair compared to a few years ago when they butchered it

smangcity smangcity That 2013 retro was basura. I wore them 3 times and sold them to my friend. A year and a half later, he sells it to my friend. This 2015 retro looks pretty on point. Even if this is a GR, people have been wanting 1's more than ever these past few years. Time to hit up my fam & connects.

@smangcity That 2013 retro was basura. I wore them 3 times and sold them to my friend. A year and a half later, he sells it to my friend. This 2015 retro looks pretty on point. Even if this is a GR, people have been wanting 1's more than ever these past few years. Time to hit up my fam & connects.
I played in mine. Good thing I size'd up on the 2013's, otherwise I would take a break from balling for a week 
laugh.gif

I better make friends in stores as early as now. Wanna get an easy pair on May

Last edited:

I played in mine. Good thing I size'd up on the 2013's, otherwise I would take a break from balling for a week 
laugh.gif

I try to ball in the 1s...it just wont work...everytime I come down from a rebound or a layup I dont feel any support or cushion to the bottom of my foot...feels like I am playing barefooted! lol

Last edited:
Looked at them last night.............. just so I could dream about these 
roll.gif

THIS SHOE STARTED IT ALL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

I played in mine. Good thing I size'd up on the 2013's, otherwise I would take a break from balling for a week :lol:  

RIP to your feet. :lol:

Would rather ball in some slides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom